Page 18 of 75 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/23/2013: Fortune Teller UPDATED 11-7-14

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    Are you sure it's not random? I'm still stuck on the wheat fortune for 4 or 5 days now. I got the fortune tent on the first day, yet i am now 2 whole fortunes behind some people. Do we need to speed up collection with gems to get the next fortune?
    Yup,same here,got the teller on first day,wheat was the last fortune I got,and I've collected from it daily

Rhino Keeper
    I've read all post in this threat, but haven't found any info about usage time of boost.
    Does boost last forever or just temporarily ?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by justk9188 View Post
    I've read all post in this threat, but haven't found any info about usage time of boost.
    temporarily, last for around 2 hours I guess? or maybe less, not like I got time to test it but I know it was gone by the time I replanted some whealt

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by justk9188 View Post
    It seems to depend on the fortune. The wheat fortune lasted for several harvests. The hidden sparkle (gem) was a one-shot deal.

Any one had any new fortunes today? This is my 3rd day without anything but I know I am behind other people because others had seen the gem fortune before me

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by homemaker101 View Post
    Any one had any new fortunes today? This is my 3rd day without anything but I know I am behind other people because others had seen the gem fortune before me
    I'm still waiting too. I had the wheat boost on day one and the gem gift on day three. I thought (hoped) the fortunes would come every other day, but that is not the case. It has been 4 days since I got the gem gift, and still nothing. I think the next one has the skinkpines dropping eggs.

The Honorable Panda
    I have only had the wheat fortune
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Hey guys I just got "Skunkupine lays the golden egg" fortune. I'll give you all one guess what that means? Lol

I had the wheat right away, and then i think it was four days before i got the next one, maybe five, it was just today. Looking forward to some new goals soon!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post

Skunkpies now drop 2 eggs, I assume they will also drop a golden eventually, but I havent been lucky to find out myself
    Today a skunkpie FINALLY dropped a golden egg, there was no textbox involved (so theres nothing to upload to proove it unless you want me to upload a pic of my inventory), I fount a skunkpie after that and it did NOT dropped eggs anymore, kinda lame fortune that they coulnt even give a text line to let you know you did it well