Page 66 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/23/2013: Fortune Teller UPDATED 11-7-14

Rhino Keeper
    The reward for The Dusty Fortune is 5 glimmerdust.

edit(KP)- added to post 1
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-16-14 at 04:31 PM.

Host(ess)
    Thanks again! I don't know why my reward box shows blank. .... But oh well... Thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Rebegarner View Post
    Thanks again! I don't know why my reward box shows blank. .... But oh well... Thanks for sharing
    You see the reward when tapping the building, animal or item instead of the fortune completion screen. So on the fifth collection you should see the glimmer dust before the fortune completion pop up or sometimes after you close it by the flower.
    Last edited by meme1098; 11-16-14 at 02:44 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I will raise the issue of not getting trade tickets with TL. Thanks all.
    Thanks for checking up on this one, Spirit. Because we actually paid for this tent with gems, I think it's unfair to deny something as significant as 3 trade tickets without any sort of warning. Hopefully TL will see it that way.

Rhino Keeper
    Is collecting fuzzy fruit part of this quest and where do you get it? I have been collecting from my greenhouse since yesterday with no luck and I don't see it mentioned in this thread. Opps, just found it.
    Last edited by farmgirl8888; 11-17-14 at 10:44 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl8888 View Post
    Is collecting fuzzy fruit part of this quest and where do you get it? I have been collecting from my greenhouse since yesterday with no luck and I don't see it mentioned in this thread. Opps, just found it.
    You need to collect from strawberries 10 times. Each time you collect you get 1 wool.

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I didn't get mine either, I also think it's not fair..since we pay for our little tents they should give us no matter if our inventory full or not that's our reward!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    32. The Soggy Fortune
    Go to the well 3 times:Reward: 3 Trade tickets !
    this fortune is somewhat bugged, if you have over certain number (I assume 99, I got like 200 myself), you wont receive additional trade tickets
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Pretty sure it's over 99. I had 100 and never got them. I think that sucks since there is actually no limit on trade tickets.
    Sorry for the confusion! It isn't intended for the game to give over the limit. However, it's possible to get more Trade Tickets through the Royal Exchange. We won't be changing this, but for other items that drop Trade Tickets, the limit of 99 applies. This is why for The Soggy Fortune, if you have over 99 Trade Tickets, you won't be able to receive more. For players that had over 99, the Trade Ticket is not given, but extra Coins are rewarded. Hope that clears it up!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I didn't get mine either, I also think it's not fair..since we pay for our little tents they should give us no matter if our inventory full or not that's our reward!!!!!
    Let me chime in here too. I have 156 and didn't get mine either! This is not fair!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by preinsko View Post
    Let me chime in here too. I have 156 and didn't get mine either! This is not fair!
    I didn't get mine either! If you would let us trade them for expansion permits now, instead of waiting until there are expansions, I wouldn't be over. So in my opinion, that's your fault and not ours. Why should we miss out on the prizes for the fortune tent that we paid for? I've been maxed on a lot of the fortunes lately. I don't think this is right!
    We should get our trade tickets! I have 186, so obviously the counter goes over 99!
    Do the right thing TL, and give us our trade tickets. The fortune tellers booth hasn't had NEARLY the amount of fortunes promised when we bought it! This is the type of situation where the 99 limit rules should not apply... Just like during the world event, when one of the prizes we worked so hard to get was nothing for those of us that we're maxed on the items awarded. And after a certain point, coins are not that valuable....I have plenty of coins! Millions!
    Make this right please.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    I did the get the trade tickets but I think it is really unfair for those who didn't. As others have said, the fortune teller costs gems and we should always be able to collect rewards. They are after all a reward. Most people who have the tent do not need money. I also have several million. Please reconsider your response TL.