Page 17 of 75 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/23/2013: Fortune Teller UPDATED 11-7-14

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lotuskat View Post
    I've only received the wheat fortune. I wonder if there's anything I need to do to get the next one?
    Yes, keep collecting from the fortune tend, its not random at all, its scripted that you will get it at X day, think like its a hidden counter that you need to fill

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post

Skunkpies now drop 2 eggs, I assume they will also drop a golden eventually, but I havent been lucky to find out myself

So since none of these fortunes are supposed to be permanent, do you think maybe that the skunkupines continue laying eggs until you receive a golden one? Or did you only receive ggs for a short while?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by raycholio View Post
    So since none of these fortunes are supposed to be permanent, do you think maybe that the skunkupines continue laying eggs until you receive a golden one? Or did you only receive ggs for a short while?
    Im still receiving eggs when defeating them, since Im always short in eggs I dont really know if I want to find the golden egg at all, but if I had to be, id say it will be gone when I find it

New Resident
    Yes lately my materials in my market are extremely low and that's unusual

Fashion Designer
    Yes, keep collecting from the fortune tend, its not random at all, its scripted that you will get it at X day, think like its a hidden counter that you need to fill
    Thanks mikado86! I forgot how long it takes to collect from the Fortune Teller. It'll be a nice surprise!

I like the surprise of Fortune tent, it is useful,not just a decoration building,I like to talk to Ivy more often too,because of this new tent.Ivy is beautiful

I like the Fortune tent, think it's a good idea!!! Not that expensive for a game that you are able to earn lots of free gems.

Fashion Designer
    Are you sure it's not random? I'm still stuck on the wheat fortune for 4 or 5 days now. I got the fortune tent on the first day, yet i am now 2 whole fortunes behind some people. Do we need to speed up collection with gems to get the next fortune?

Rhino Keeper
    LOL looks like the fortune tellers tent is yet another dud from TL and they have the cheek to charge 250 gems for it. Wonder what amazingness we won't get for the anniversary update. No doubt expensive gem only items, extremely rare or non existent random drops. Are TL actually bothered about this game any more, or are they just ripping off gullible players?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    Are you sure it's not random? I'm still stuck on the wheat fortune for 4 or 5 days now. I got the fortune tent on the first day, yet i am now 2 whole fortunes behind some people. Do we need to speed up collection with gems to get the next fortune?
    I believe the fortunes aren't random in that everyone will get the same fortunes and in the same order, but the number of days between fortunes may be random. Because we do not have much experience with the Fortune Teller, we do not know what is a normal length of time between fortunes. Perhaps those who are already on the third fortune were the abnormal ones, and you are the normal one.

And no, you do not need to speed up with gems to get the next fortune.