Page 9 of 75 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/23/2013: Fortune Teller UPDATED 11-7-14

Rhino Keeper
    What a shame to get a new quest only to find that you need to part with 250 gems to complete it.

Looks into a mystical orb & reads Ivy's fortune........" I see no fortune teller tent in your immediate future".

How cruel,poor Ivy

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post
    What a shame to get a new quest only to find that you need to part with 250 gems to complete it.
    Actually, there is no goal that tells you that you have to buy the Fortune Teller tent. The goals just unlock the tent in the store.

Quote Originally Posted by HNO3 View Post
    Why not just keep a library in storage and save yourself grief? It makes sense to have at least one of each type of building in case it's needed for a quest. I don't understand the point of having tons of cathedrals and amphitheaters - if you've been playing long enough to get that many, RP and coins won't be a problem anyway.
    I had had had reached the limit again and again. Keep at least one of each type of building was something I did last year,it turned out they were there wasted, for the update only came every three months. Now I go for my own set-up personal goal to reach 11000 in royal point. Coins is no problem,but royal point is. Those aren't active enough of playing won't understand the boredom of having nothing to do.

Executive Chef
    For those who are speeding,your tent up what you getting. Anything good please tell,,,,

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    For those who are speeding,your tent up what you getting. Anything good please tell,,,,
    Sounds like coins. I think the main benefit of the Fortune Teller's Tent is that once every few days you get a fortune from Ivy that gives you a one-time boost in one type of resource collection.

Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post

Looks into a mystical orb & reads Ivy's fortune........" I see no fortune teller tent in your immediate future".

How cruel,poor Ivy
    Haha..funny dragonia! I looked into the orb and read the same fortune. I will await this awesome anniversary update....until then cheers!

Fashion Designer
    Of course, my curiosity got the best of me, and I couldn't resist the Fortune Teller's Tent... But I really, really need more expansions.

I don't know where I will find another place to fit the next new building. I am so out of space, unless I give up on maintaining my kingdom's design.

Fashion Designer
    The tent can stay in the marketplace out of my kingdom. I hate the idea of a fortune teller's tent in my kingdom. The gem cost only helps my decision. I wish it'd been expansions or some update besides mystical voodoo junk. Ah well...

What a senseless update...
    We are crying out "expansion expansion!!!" "quest quest!!!"
    And we receive this?
    How about something we can all enjoy?
    This game has become a little too medieval. Peasants and Royals divided by a silly crystal ball.
    Wouldn't you prefer to retain your loyal subjects, rather than throw stale bread at them?
    I've spent enough time and $$ on this game. It's a slap in the face to be thrown such a ridiculous fortune teller.
    MY fortune teller said, "Time to seek out another game"
    You can do better than this.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I just collected from my fortune teller's tent. It gave me 700 coins. No wheat boost or anything else ......just coins. Kind of a let down to say the least.

Page 9 of 75 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast