Page 8 of 75 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/23/2013: Fortune Teller UPDATED 11-7-14

Rhino Keeper
    @ Queenzod, after I purchased the tent, it was no longer available to purchase anymore. So looks like it's just one we can have.

I sold my lv5 library to make room for amphitheater when Valentine quest was done,then came the dragon,I sold three of my cathedrals to make room for three lv3 libraries to get bestiaries,and I sold them for the room of more amphitheaters when the quest was done, and then came this tent,I again sold another lv3 cathedral to make room for a library to continue this fortune teller quest. What is about library teamlava is so obsessed about? Can we done with the library now??it has such low royal point and coin outcome. Since the update can not satisfy my needs,I build more expensive buildings,upgrade more,but you don't give a higher building limit.so can we stick the quests to only special buildings pls,thx!

Farm Supplier
    No way I am buying more gems to purchase the tent until the gem loss problem is fixed. I have bought gems only to have them inadvertently lost because there isn't a confirm button when speeding things up by mistake. So back to waiting for random drops to finish Alicorn, gold nuggets, large diamond etc......fed up with sending overweight knights out into the desert to no avail, so many sweet feasts to make....everything is just too tedious now. Also fed up looking at the stupid barrel getting in the way. Boring!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by onemansmiracle View Post
    I sold my lv5 library to make room for amphitheater when Valentine quest was done,then came the dragon,I sold three of my cathedrals to make room for three lv3 libraries to get bestiaries,and I sold them for the room of more amphitheaters when the quest was done, and then came this tent,I again sold another lv3 cathedral to make room for a library to continue this fortune teller quest. What is about library teamlava is so obsessed about? Can we done with the library now??it has such low royal point and coin outcome. Since the update can not satisfy my needs,I build more expensive buildings,upgrade more,but you don't give a higher building limit.so can we stick the quests to only special buildings pls,thx!
    I know it's none of my business. But why sell just stick in storage until you need it again.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by onemansmiracle View Post
    Why not just keep a library in storage and save yourself grief? It makes sense to have at least one of each type of building in case it's needed for a quest. I don't understand the point of having tons of cathedrals and amphitheaters - if you've been playing long enough to get that many, RP and coins won't be a problem anyway.

Rhino Keeper
    I just spent 200 gems to buy a Wizard school. Now I need to start seriously cook pies etc to get the missing 230 gems.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by froltojo View Post
    No way I am buying more gems to purchase the tent until the gem loss problem is fixed. I have bought gems only to have them inadvertently lost because there isn't a confirm button when speeding things up by mistake. So back to waiting for random drops to finish Alicorn, gold nuggets, large diamond etc......fed up with sending overweight knights out into the desert to no avail, so many sweet feasts to make....everything is just too tedious now. Also fed up looking at the stupid barrel getting in the way. Boring!

Exactly. Sorry Lava but the not having a Confirm button on gems is BS. Especially with thousands of complaints on this. It's intentional at this point for people to purposely spend them on accident and be forced to buy more.

I agree with this post, I'm not spending any real
    Money anymore on anything until PI can guarantee me that my money spent wont get accidentally wasted In a speed up for a mushroom ring! Developers READ the forums. Yes you scam thousands of he free collected gems this way, obviously the point, but if you want people to spend real money with confidence... Give them the confidence of knowing that $20 won't be wasted becuase they have fat thumbs or a lagging Internet connection.

Summary => add a confirm button = increase confidence of your BUYERS = they spend more money.

It's really that simple.

Rhino Keeper
    Well Ivy's got a long wait before I have enough gems for her tent. I'll be baking for three weeks! When we were kids (yonks ago!) mum used to drape a blanket over some bushes or a climbing frame and we'd use that as a tent - why can't Ivy do the same? I'll give her a cushion or two! Shame it's so expensive though, it looks like a fun quest

Executive Chef
    I've spent gems to build things but I'm not sure if this building is worth gems at all for what it offers. Hmm...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by marrrina View Post
    I've spent gems to build things but I'm not sure if this building is worth gems at all for what it offers. Hmm...
    If you're level 30 it seems rather pointless as we already have millions of coins, all crops maxed out etc... so doubling harvests isn't needed. For how much ot costs, it offers very little. Certainly not worth 6.99 GBP which is what 250 gems would cost.

I wonder when TL are actually going to put some effort into the game again. It was great to start with, but recent months have been beyond tedious.

Page 8 of 75 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast