Page 52 of 75 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/23/2013: Fortune Teller UPDATED 11-7-14

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog615 View Post
    I've tried cottages farms and everything in my kingdom 3 times��.
    Wonder if it's a certain quest I need to send him out on?
    The only hint it gives is: " the trap was set at my house last time"
    It Shows a picture of the kings keep also.
    I've sent on 1 mission and notta. That's why I wonder if it's a certain mission?
    I will post if it is, but would like if someone gets it 1st to tell to save some time...
    TY for your reply tho.
    I just got the same 'the trap was set at my house'. I hit the farm house and received reward. Try farm to complete quest.

Barracks Woes

Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post

First I just want to say that we will never leave a quest in your log that requires spending gems to complete - while the Fortune Teller is a gem building, the quests are just to unlock it in the store.
    If this is the case, why am I not able to continue on the quest to Traverse the Desert Sands (Sandy Metal Boots quest) without using gems to get the barracks? I could complete this same task using my castle except this same goal is still locked despite multiple emails to get this error fixed. The reply I get is I need the Barracks in order to complete the goal, which cost gems to obtain Please help!

Quote Originally Posted by tyram2012 View Post
    I just got the same 'the trap was set at my house'. I hit the farm house and received reward. Try farm to complete quest.
    Farm house it was, when you said try one I realized I didn't have any placed in my kingdom. I stored them during a remodel and forgot to place them afterwards :-)
    Thanks for all the responses!

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessPenelope3 View Post
    If this is the case, why am I not able to continue on the quest to Traverse the Desert Sands (Sandy Metal Boots quest) without using gems to get the barracks? I could complete this same task using my castle except this same goal is still locked despite multiple emails to get this error fixed. The reply I get is I need the Barracks in order to complete the goal, which cost gems to obtain Please help!

I never bought the barracks. I think it eventually expires. That was quite awhile back for me so can't remember.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessPenelope3 View Post
    The quest goes away when you do the adventure through your castle. Just takes a little while to work through all the requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    The quest goes away when you do the adventure through your castle. Just takes a little while to work through all the requirements.
    I am actually all ready to go on the adventure (all required items have been manufactured) but the goal remains locked in the Queen's Court and it is forcing me to go and purchase the Barracks in order to complete it. I am not willing to lay out 360 gems to complete a goal that should have unlocked in my Queen's Court. I don't know what else to do

Executive Chef
    If you continue on the Princess Sabina Faire quest line, one of the last requirements will open the Traverse the Desert Sands adventure. It does take a little longer, but you can do it without buying the Barracks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    If you continue on the Princess Sabina Faire quest line, one of the last requirements will open the Traverse the Desert Sands adventure. It does take a little longer, but you can do it without buying the Barracks.
    That is what I did. I had the same problem as you PrincessPenolope, but I can assure you having completed all the Princess Sabina quests, the Traverse the Desert Sands adventure unlocked and the quest is now gone. However I have to confess that a couple of weeks ago, I had saved up enough gems and bought it anyway but that is only because I have now finally completed all quests and am completely caught up with all story lines and I fancied something new.

Still no luck. I don't have a log so cant see wich fortune i'm on and can't remember. Been collecting on the fortune teller since but no new message from ivy does anyone remember a dialog/fortune of ivy where she mentions the word act? And maybe someone knows why no log on wich fortune is visible? Thank you

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by stokstaart View Post
    Still no luck. I don't have a log so cant see wich fortune i'm on and can't remember. Been collecting on the fortune teller since but no new message from ivy does anyone remember a dialog/fortune of ivy where she mentions the word act? And maybe someone knows why no log on wich fortune is visible? Thank you
    If it was acting it would be collect from a theatre (get swords). If you don't have anything in your log then it's likely you don't have an active fortune. The theatre is currently the last one.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.