Page 51 of 75 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/23/2013: Fortune Teller UPDATED 11-7-14

I've tried cottages farms and everything in my kingdom 3 times��.
    Wonder if it's a certain quest I need to send him out on?
    The only hint it gives is: " the trap was set at my house last time"
    It Shows a picture of the kings keep also.
    I've sent on 1 mission and notta. That's why I wonder if it's a certain mission?
    I will post if it is, but would like if someone gets it 1st to tell to save some time...
    TY for your reply tho.

Nightclub Owner
    Do you remember the last fortune you had?
    There aren't any fortunes that need the castle that I've seen so I don't think it's that
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

My fortune teller tent has a glitch. I am on the "being a hero" and someone posted it was either the theater or amphitheater. I had to build the amphitheater. I have collected from both at least 30 time since the amphitheater has been completed but still no fortune. I restarted my iPad. I took game off and reinstalled it. Still no fortune. Is the fortune teller tent void because I didn't have the right building when the fortune was given?

I don't remember the last one, sorry.
    But here's screenshots of the mission.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	12953
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	12954

Oh , Thanks for your responses and help.

Rhino Keeper
    Have you checked Old Thomas' House?

Yes, I've been. I've collected from everything .....and I mean everything in my kingdom 2 to 3 times since this fortune was activated. Still at a loss.....
    Like mentioned, The only thing I haven't did yet is all of the adventures.

Banned
    Cottage or farmhouse??

Rhino Keeper
    Ive done both of the last "Fortunes" around the booby trap theme and when I succeeded it showed nothing for award. I also didn't notice anything in my storage or coins/gems. I thought that was weird to have nothing awarded.

Host(ess)
    I have just purchased the fortune teller's tent (late in my gameplay as I could have purchased it a few months ago) and my question is: after reading the initial thread indicating what I need to do to proceed to the next fortune I am concerned about my level which is at 50 and secondly the maximum number allowed for a given item (i.e. 99). Will that hinder me to receive a fortune if I am already maxed out on an item, specifically mermaid scales, fruit (apples, oranges, lemons), glimmer dust, mithril, sugar, troll essence, and venom.; or will I receive the fortune even though I am already at 99 in my inventory?