Thread: Storm ID problems

Rhino Keeper

Storm ID problems

I recently got a new IPad. Tried to transfer and couldn't. So I started a new bakery. People are having a problem inviting me. They are saing that when they type my ID and try to send invite, it either doesn't find me or says that they are using inappropriate word or language? What's wrong with jeldon2864? Can someone please help me? because I can't change my ID.

Farm Supplier
    Try emailing support@teamlava.com, they will probably be able to help you out.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Nothing.

It posts on my wall just fine, so no filter problem, and I just added you, so no problem there either. I'm not taking on more nbrs right now... but I might keep ya if you're nice.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    As for those having problems adding you, first double-check that you typed your ID exactly right.

Make sure they're using the 'Invite Friends' tab under the 'Social' button, NOT the 'Invite' button where you add people via email/text.

The word filter doesn't pop up for the invite text field. I know that for sure now, because I tried adding a really bad word, and I now have a new No Name in my Pending.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeldon2864 View Post
    I recently got a new IPad. Tried to transfer and couldn't. So I started a new bakery. People are having a problem inviting me. They are saing that when they type my ID and try to send invite, it either doesn't find me or says that they are using inappropriate word or language? What's wrong with jeldon2864? Can someone please help me? because I can't change my ID.
    As suggested type your ID on your own wall to see if it is being caught in the word filter. If it is, send an email to support@teamlava.com to report this issue. They may have to change your ID.

Closing thread since discussing the in game word filter is not appropriate due to security reasons.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request