Page 221 of 231 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2304

Thread: Ethereal Dragon Tournament! EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by JTmeJT View Post
    What do you have left, I'll help if I can remember what I used.
    Oh, thank you! This whole thread has been super helpful actually. I was having trouble logging in, so I couldn't comment, but I've been skimming through. Forest took care of Planet for me for the second time; now I just have Leopard, Troll, Quetzal, Prism, Angel, Infinity, and Ethereal to get through in the next three hours. No big deal at all, right? ^_^;

Honestly I think I'm throwing in the towel. There's less than three hours left, and even if I spend a bunch of gold rushing through the wait periods, I still might not be able to beat all of those by midnight. And then I'd just be cranky that I wasted all that gold.

Buuuuuuuut we'll see. Right now it's almost time for Leopard and I just want to make sure it won't be Planet again. I do have a short list of winners for each of the remaining opponents which I culled from this thread, so thanks to everyone who's been contributing! Now that my ID is working again, I will be good and contribute too next time, for sure.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by magicmaker1121 View Post
    Oh, thank you! This whole thread has been super helpful actually. I was having trouble logging in, so I couldn't comment, but I've been skimming through. Forest took care of Planet for me for the second time; now I just have Leopard, Troll, Quetzal, Prism, Angel, Infinity, and Ethereal to get through in the next three hours. No big deal at all, right? ^_^;

Honestly I think I'm throwing in the towel. There's less than three hours left, and even if I spend a bunch of gold rushing through the wait periods, I still might not be able to beat all of those by midnight. And then I'd just be cranky that I wasted all that gold.

Buuuuuuuut we'll see. Right now it's almost time for Leopard and I just want to make sure it won't be Planet again. I do have a short list of winners for each of the remaining opponents which I culled from this thread, so thanks to everyone who's been contributing! Now that my ID is working again, I will be good and contribute too next time, for sure.
    I don't want to give up as well, but time is a factor here as well.. Sad...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ronjace007 View Post
    I never won any tournament.. I hate it!
    Hmm that is sad. Keep trying buddy.
    You have done very well so far eventhough you dont have much dragons left.

Executive Chef
    I don't want to give up as well, but time is a factor here as well.. Sad...
    I realised we are neighbors buddy.
    Sphinxes. mine is Summer Camp.
    Once my iphone software problem is solved I will be more active in the game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Hmm that is sad. Keep trying buddy.
    You have done very well so far eventhough you dont have much dragons left.
    Thanks! Yes we are neighbors... I added you last Phoenix tournament.. Waiting for the time for another battle with angel, this Time I'll use my low level coral. Just for the sake of trying.. Maybe this time I'll end the tournament on level 29. That's an improvement from last tournament's level 27...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by magicmaker1121 View Post

Yes it will not make sense. especially since you can breed so many new dragons these days.
    7x30= 210 Gold.
    But you can still try a few more rounds and see how it goes.

Executive Chef
    Thanks! Yes we are neighbors... I added you last Phoenix tournament.. Waiting for the time for another battle with angel, this Time I'll use my low level coral. Just for the sake of trying.. Maybe this time I'll end the tournament on level 29. That's an improvement from last tournament's level 27...
    Wow so horribly close. Keep trying buddy.

Executive Chef
    Ronja you also have Topaz which can be used for Ethereal.
    Justice can be used for Infinity

Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Yes it will not make sense. especially since you can breed so many new dragons these days.
    7x30= 210 Gold.
    But you can still try a few more rounds and see how it goes.
    Yeah, Origami just failed to defeat Leopard, and most of the other winners people have mentioned here (Mistmoth, Night, Aether) are still in the queue for healing, so... Maybe we'll have another crack at the Ethereal someday.

The sad thing is that about two days ago I felt like I was so ahead of the game on this tournament. I'm not quite sure what happened. Got hung up on a couple and then suddenly it was zero hour!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ragingray View Post
    arugh, copy and paste didn't copy tabs...sorry about the mess
    I see you are at the last stage.