Page 212 of 231 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216222 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2304

Thread: Ethereal Dragon Tournament! EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Send a Fire Dragon on gold quest too

Executive Chef
    The cheap looking Coral too has a chance due to its purple blue color

Rhino Keeper
    Okay.. So what color should I use against prism that is low level? Firestorm, eagle, lotus, easter, serpent? I'm really getting nervous on the risk taking bout the low levels..

Rhino Keeper
    Lotus failed.. Hahaha

Help

OMG I am so pissed off right now someone plz help me I'm so mad!!
    Its like what 7 hours left till the tournament is over and I finally beat the tournament. I beat Ethereal and I got the congrats and also the reward for completing the goal and then right after the game reseta on me.
    I went to look in my storage and it is not there. I closed out the game still not there.. Please help!
    Last edited by aileeniweeni; 08-26-13 at 11:04 AM. Reason: removed inappropriate language

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MissKitty669 View Post
    OMG I am so pissed off right now someone plz help me I'm so mad!!
    Its like what 7 hours left till the tournament is over and I finally beat the tournament. I beat Ethereal and I got the congrats and also the reward for completing the goal and then right after the game reseta on me.
    I went to look in my storage and it is not there. I closed out the game still not there.. Please help!
    Omg, that is sooooo unfair!
    Last edited by aileeniweeni; 08-26-13 at 11:04 AM. Reason: edited quote

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    A new tournament is beginning in the Battle Arena!

A Challenger Has Arrived!

The feature is live for 100% of iOS players. Update your version if you haven't already, and get ready to face the Ethereal Dragon in the final round to win one for yourself!

The Ethereal Dragon!

Good Luck, Caretakers!
    Like how many days it returns?

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, I won the tournament without using any gold! And without any Diamonds!! Not to mention i still had 10 dragons waiting to be healed from the last tournament!!! I just beat Infinity with Serpent 3 MM then I beat Ethreal with Aurora 8 M+++

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sharowend View Post
    Could you please explain what the + represents? I understand the M and B, but what is ++?
    The + represents more damage--the critical hit. The number of plusses represents the amount of damage. You can use +++ for a full-damage hit, but I don't do it that way because I figure it's self-evident if you only have one M or B. I just use it to show whether M or B was the one that worked. Although I haven't been able to see that it makes any difference, actually.

Rhino Keeper
    Level 3 serpent lost against prism... Waaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!