Page 134 of 231 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144184 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 2304

Thread: Ethereal Dragon Tournament! EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    Epic diamond just beat lv 12 naga with one magic.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by paulagoiis View Post
    Lost aether and lightning to leopard... any suggestions?
    Dawntree 4 beat leopard bb

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    I will try this. But if I get any closer to my wifi connection, I will be holding it. Tried forcing closed, visiting all that. Just didn't delete and reinstall game-fear is stopping me.

But I will try this all again. Thanks for your suggestions and concern.
    Lol... Sorry, can't help laughing when I imagine u holding the modem... Best of luck to u.

If u want another suggestion on battle with quetzal,(as u tried most of the obvious one) my daughter beat it with snowman

Executive Chef
    Has anyone tried diamond against quetzal? I am running out of dragons that even have a slight chance to win. Fire is next I think. Or night but he is 3 and can't see (face guard in way). Maybe that will be a plus. He won't see who he is fighting.

Executive Chef
    Round numero 25:
    Can't believe I took out Troll on the very first try! Gotta thank my epic Independance for it, one Bash and two Magics though, so close call there.
    I was so surprised I obviously didn't print screen but I snapped the victory screen with the gold reward. never be too careful...

Kwhales girl, that sucks terribly. especially now we're at the weekend. Fingers crossed they'll take notice of your request. Try PM'ing a Community Manager, like Butter Panda or Pony, tell them your support ticket number so maybe they can help make a call for attention & fix this, hopefully. I'm rooting for you!!

Executive Chef
    Has anyone tried diamond against quetzal? I am running out of dragons that even have a slight chance to win. Fire is next I think. Or night but he is 3 and can't see (face guard in way). Maybe that will be a plus. He won't see who he is fighting.
    EDIT: Knight, not night. oops.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    Round numero 25:
    Can't believe I took out Troll on the very first try! Gotta thank my epic Independance for it, one Bash and two Magics though, so close call there.
    I was so surprised I obviously didn't print screen but I snapped the victory screen with the gold reward. never be too careful...

Kwhales girl, that sucks terribly. especially now we're at the weekend. Fingers crossed they'll take notice of your request. Try PM'ing a Community Manager, like Butter Panda or Pony, tell them your support ticket number so maybe they can help make a call for attention & fix this, hopefully. I'm rooting for you!!
    I did pm a CM but he logged off right after I sent it. Tomorrow I will try again.

Executive Chef
    I did pm a CM but he logged off right after I sent it. Tomorrow I will try again.
    Yes, tomorrow. Dn't give up ! They can't "hide" forever.

Quetzal took out two more of mine - Diamond & Tusker

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    Stuck on Planet LV14....
    Tried Clown 10 lost..Lightning is LV7
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingsnickerdoodle View Post
    Quetzal took out two more of mine - Diamond & Tusker
    Quetzal is a ****ing matchine.. He took down my 12 dragons! :-(
    Nothing working as suggested on this thread! :-(
    And i dnt have crusader or diamond! :-( very dissapointed!