Page 180 of 231 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2304

Thread: Ethereal Dragon Tournament! EXPIRED

  1. #1791
    Quote Originally Posted by hatton2 View Post
    Does anyone have suggestions for infinity?
    I just beat infinity with ying yang. Good luck!

  2. #1792
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    US
    Posts
    569
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    Please answer!
    What to use against Prism LV18?
    Serpent LV10 lost
    I beat Prism 18 with Quetzal 10, BB++

    Other people have used Mistmoth and Aurora as well.

    Good Luck!!

  3. #1793
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Color purple n blue is good. Water dragon or Magic came close too.
    I used Gold DrAgon
    Since I don't have Gold dragon, Will Treasure Dragon be the alternative against Angel ??Advice please thanks.

  4. #1794
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    Since I don't have Gold dragon, Will Treasure Dragon be the alternative against Angel ??Advice please thanks.
    Do you have Mercury? Or try any Blue color.

  5. #1795
    Banned mrarfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,103
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnybabi1986 View Post
    I beat Prism 18 with Quetzal 10, BB++

    Other people have used Mistmoth and Aurora as well.

    Good Luck!!
    I'm starting to the BATTLES as well as the GAME now!
    TL is just trying to find a way to make us spend money on Gold!
    Not fair! Putting Diamond Dragon in the last 5 rounds! Definitly!
    What about players with NO diamonds at all? Pity them! (Including me! Don't have Diamonds)
    So? Don't have Quetzal! Any else? Atlantis LV10 LoST! [Definitly LOST]
    I think we should start giving the game a 2 or 3 Ratings! This game is not qualified to have 4 or 5 until they change it a bit easier!

  6. #1796
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    Please answer!
    What to use against Prism LV18?
    Serpent LV10 lost
    I beat with Epic Mermaid attacks B++B, try if you have it,.Good Luck.

  7. #1797
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,206
    Treasure dragon is a gold giving dragon not a Gold dragon

  8. #1798
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    Please answer!
    What to use against Prism LV18?
    Serpent LV10 lost
    My lotus took him out MM

  9. #1799
    Banned mrarfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,103
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    I'm starting to the BATTLES as well as the GAME now!
    TL is just trying to find a way to make us spend money on Gold!
    Not fair! Putting Diamond Dragon in the last 5 rounds! Definitly!
    What about players with NO diamonds at all? Pity them! (Including me! Don't have Diamonds)
    So? Don't have Quetzal! Any else? Atlantis LV10 LoST! [Definitly LOST]
    I think we should start giving the game a 2 or 3 Ratings! This game is not qualified to have 4 or 5 until they change it a bit easier!
    Another thing...I will try with Aurora NEXT! And when I see my Aurora dying,30 Gold will be used!
    Start SPAMMING the game! Giving Feedbacks is no use! They won't change it anyways! =_=

  10. #1800
    Any suggestions on Leopard? Having no luck with Wizard, Cosmic

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •