Page 166 of 231 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176216 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 2304

Thread: Ethereal Dragon Tournament! EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kms899 View Post
    all my fire babies and forest babies all level 3 are having fun, total of about 9 dragons and still counting fore against infinity.

join the club.
    I just used diamond to beat infinity mb++ ithink. If i had lost i use my 4 diamond hybrids, infinity, crusader epic and then crusDer lvl 4. If all lost just use one of your lvl 1 babbies n sell and then wait for diamond again

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by elwood99 View Post
    I just used diamond to beat infinity mb++ ithink. If i had lost i use my 4 diamond hybrids, infinity, crusader epic and then crusDer lvl 4. If all lost just use one of your lvl 1 babbies n sell and then wait for diamond again
    Sorry i meant crusader lvl6

Finally beat leopard dragon after losing epic clown, super(lvl8) , bubble (lvl 8), epic scorpion. Used lvl 3 coral B++B

Fashion Designer
    My gold, diamond and crusaders all had a good night sleep in the healing spring, still have 2 crusader waiting.

Rhino Keeper
    It's Troll time. Suggestions.

Rhino Keeper
    My (8) Aether went down to Leopard (14), just BMM.

Which of these would you guys suggest I try next?

Virtue (9)
    Wizard (8)
    Coral (8)

Feel free to give other suggestions, though I don't have any Pink hybrids other than Lightning and the only Diamonds I've got are Quetzal.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by roxy1437 View Post
    I used laserlight for troll. I am not sure but i think it was m++b

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by demonghoul View Post
    My (8) Aether went down to Leopard (14), just BMM.
    Which of these would you guys suggest I try next?
    Virtue (9)
    Wizard (8)
    Coral (8)
    I've got are Quetzal.
    I tried aether n aurora but both failed. Then i tried mismoth n i won. The problem using blue n purple hybirds is thta I suggest in that if your dragons fail they will be too exhausted to face angel or etheral at the later rounds. So i suggest if you dont have mismoth, try virtue, wizard n coral in that order. Good luck

Rhino Keeper
    I tried aether n aurora but both failed. Then i tried mismoth n i won. The problem using blue n purple hybirds is thta I suggest in that if your dragons fail they will be too exhausted to face angel or etheral at the later rounds. So i suggest if you dont have mismoth, try virtue, wizard n coral in that order. Good luck
    Sorry i didn't realise you got lightning too, so virtue, lightning, wizard n coral

Quote Originally Posted by roxy1437 View Post
    Dawn tree worked for me against troll.