Page 192 of 231 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 2304

Thread: Ethereal Dragon Tournament! EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by doublescream View Post
    Got Ethereal late last night Felt incredibly lucky to beat the diamond hybrids so quickly. Not at all like in the Phoenix tournament where I had to fight Helios over twenty times before I won (and then it reset... I'm not over it yet, haha)

Opponent............Beaten by
    Quetzal 16...........Fire 2, 10 tries
    Prism 18..............Fire 2, 2 tries
    Angel 18..............Fire 2, first try(!)
    Infinity 20............Fire 1, 12 tries
    Ethereal 20..........Aether 10, first try

I guess this is proof that my baby Fire strategy works?

And good luck to everyone still battling! Remember that there's always a 10% chance, no battle is impossible
    Winning with a BABY DRAGON is very rare! EPIC DRAGONS always lose! Shame! xD

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vaibhav11 View Post
    what were the moves u used?
    the moves like Jagger...
    Sorry, I just had to do that. Lol.

To everyone: like doublescream said, no battle is impossible (even though after over, like, 15 defeats one starts believing the game HATES US). If you have no diamond hybrids, don't exhaust your champions because a low-level dragon has the same winning chance!
    Just like doublescream (congrats by the way ) oddly enough i had less trouble with the diamonds than with some of the other post-round20 dragons.
    Naga took me 11 tries and planet and black swan each took me 7 tries, to mention the hardest ones.
    Of the diamonds, infinity was the most bothersome (3 tries wasn't THAT bad anyway). Ethereal only needed one bash of my epic mismoth to go scurrying off to my nest.
    After the reset on phoenix tournament, this was sort of a relief - although i have to say my diamond (lvl7) won my battles against the diamond hybrids. (But it was crusader (3) who beat quetzal on the first try).

And oddly enough i found out that some dragons only need to have a second chance and they can win. It's a matter of PROBABILITY , and using the strongest colors is always better to guarantee the best chance at a critical hit.
    It seems that colors and level are what come into play when we want to achieve the critical hits, because they're not guaranteed, it's like throwing a dice. So good luck everyone, may the odds be with you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    Bash was not strong but Magic took it down!
    baby fire even worked for me.. many many thanks toy you and sumercarefree ..
    Cant belive it took the moster in one bash!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Well done Fantastic
    thankyou so much! baby dragon worked like a lucky charm! wow

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vaibhav11 View Post
    baby fire even worked for me.. many many thanks toy you and sumercarefree ..
    Cant belive it took the moster in one bash!
    You're the man Buddy

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you so much to everyone who congratulated me By the way, does anyone else think that the Ethereal egg looks a bit like the Blue Blob's in Monster Story?

Executive Chef
    Thank you so much to everyone who congratulated me By the way, does anyone else think that the Ethereal egg looks a bit like the Blue Blob's in Monster Story?
    Yes, it does resemble it a bit i'd love to see some of MS's monsters reused here...

Executive Chef
    Ha ha quite true let us see the Final product

Rhino Keeper
    DONE! Egg in storage. My final results:
    1 Fire 1 - storm 10
    2 1- kitsune 8
    3 Air 2 - kitsune 8
    4 Sunrise 2- kitsune 8
    5 Coral 3 - lightning 9
    6 Golem 3 - Atlantis 10
    7 Saturn 4 - dream 10
    8 Dino 4-honeybee 10
    9 lotus 5 - Pegasus 10
    10 sapphire 5 - lotus 8
    11 lazerlight 6 - storm 10
    12 mask 6 - lotus 8
    13 quartz 7 - lotus 8
    14 moon 7 - Atlantis 10
    15 Aurora 8 - parakeet 10
    16 Caesar 9 - kitsune 8
    17 Mirage 9 - Parakeet 10
    18 Tigers Eye 9 - Rainbow 6
    19 stained glass 10 - parakeet 7 (after it took out my epic parakeet and honeybee)
    20 eclipse 10 - peacock 6
    21 Naga 12 - lotus 8
    22 Atlantis 12 - Rainbow 6
    23 Planet 14 - Lightning 9
    24 Leopard 14 - Peacock 6
    25 Troll 16 -Atlantis 10
    26 Quetzal 16 -leviathan 7 (after it took out 5 other super rates)
    27 Prism 18 - Aether 10
    28 Angel 18 - Fire 1 (after many tries)
    29 Infinity 20 - Fire 1 (after many tries)
    30 Ethereal 20 - peacock 7

Rhino Keeper
    All right I'm don! Had to use Ultimate against Quetzal and Infinity, and a few more gold to sped up and stuff.. But all the same, I'm incredibly proud to have my new baby Ethereal! I couldn't have done it without all of you, and special thanks to Sumercarefree, who kept my spirits up when I was so ready to give up! I almost feel sad it's over no.

Of well, I've learnt lots of things from this though.. Time to start seriously trying for Rainbow, Parakeet etc..

Thanks you guys!