Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blimp is blocking a decoration I can't move 😭

Rhino Keeper

Thumbs down Blimp is blocking a decoration I can't move 😭

That blimp is blocking a flower bed right in the corner.. Usually I can click 'move' on any decoration/habitat n even behind permeant foliage you cannot see a decoration but you can get to it if you press where the decoration is in 'move' mode... but not behind that blimp I can't get thru it... Annoying TL !!!
    Move the blimp to the sky or somewhere else... Or let us choose where it goes

Rhino Keeper
    Is the flower bed decoration going to be stuck there in the corner forever seeing as I can't get to it al all can TL move it for me??

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    I checked this out and there isn't a flower hidden behind your Arctic Ship. All of your Yellow Flower Beds are visible around your Gold Dragons. If you feel there's a flower behind the ship, please send me a message with the screenshot of the flower you're concerned about.

Be sure not to post your Gold amounts in a picture here on the forums for security reasons.

I don't recommend moving any flowers behind the ship. We can get them out, but the method isn't ideal since we have to open the game in v1.5 to store it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    I checked this out and there isn't a flower hidden behind your Arctic Ship. All of your Yellow Flower Beds are visible around your Gold Dragons. If you feel there's a flower behind the ship, please send me a message with the screenshot of the flower you're concerned about.

Be sure not to post your Gold amounts in a picture here on the forums for security reasons.

I don't recommend moving any flowers behind the ship. We can get them out, but the method isn't ideal since we have to open the game in v1.5 to store it.
    What does that mean? Is it bad?

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks but it's on my 2nd isle 'Diamond Rainbow' not OMG Diamonds, I'll PM you details

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by eye_of_the_world View Post
    What does that mean? Is it bad?
    Its not bad lol.
    Pony was talking bout wrong island (i have 2 but I didn't say which one lol)
    If users post pics of their islands, it's best if you don't show your EXP/gold/coins, this is just to protect your island.
    The flower was there 1st but then the ship came n blocked it when we got the artic.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jesskiee View Post
    Its not bad lol.
    Pony was talking bout wrong island (i have 2 but I didn't say which one lol)
    If users post pics of their islands, it's best if you don't show your EXP/gold/coins, this is just to protect your island.
    The flower was there 1st but then the ship came n blocked it when we got the artic.
    Oh lol and now you can't move it yourself... TL should have thought about that! They should have put it above the aren or something

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by eye_of_the_world View Post
    Oh lol and now you can't move it yourself... TL should have thought about that! They should have put it above the aren or something
    Yep! was on such a roll decorating too then couldn't figure out why i couldn't move a habitat there .. oh thats right blimp is blocking my flower bed haha the things that annoy us :P

That's what I thought too :P

Lol! This happened to me last month and I need to PM PonyRoar! She did it then I accidentally put it back there =_=
    She did it again but warned me not to do it again so I placed the Passion Pit habitat there! Lol XD

Farm Supplier
    If you tap the blimp, the popup will come. Just hit no thanks and then te blimp will be gone for a while until you open the game again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast