View Poll Results: What do you prefer as a gift?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Food

6 8.82%
  • Parts

39 57.35%
  • Either or, it doesn't matter.

23 33.82%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Gifts: Food Vs. Parts

Rhino Keeper
    everytime Tink posts I find myself thinking "yes.. Yup.. THANK YOU! uh huh.." she's just awesome

Rhino Keeper
    I have to say my play style is strictly parts. I'll never accept food. I don't consider it a gift but as Tink says, an exchange system. it's so nice when a nbr gifts what you need specifically and you can do that in return. We're helping each other achieve in the game. Whether it's food or parts for you. Now that I'm a midlevel, well 60 pretty soon, I find parts valuable and food not so much because I have tons. I gift basically the same system as Tink but I do have 85 nbrs. I deleted a lot but couldn't part with the rest.

I post on MY wall and theirs, for them to please choose the type of gift they want," FOOD-PARTS" if they don't they get what i give, and if they say something I remind them that they didn't post it on MY wall. so far so good. and also to update when needed.

this is what it looks likeClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2013-08-27-12-43-44.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	9828

Executive Chef
    I posted for my nbrs to gift me what they want me to gift them or post their request on my wall. I don't scroll on nbrs walls to see what they want. It takes too long. If they weren't able to gift me cause I was maxed and didn't post on my wall what they want then I send basic parts. I've had no complaints so far and if I did ID just kindly tell them to read the bottom of my wall where I have it posted how I gift.

As for what I get I don't care. If someone wants brownies then send it so I know to send it back. I just play the game to relax. I'm not fussed on what I get. If a nbr was ever rude about what they got cause they didn't post on my wall if they weren't able to get a gift through then too bad so sad. It may sound rude but I think I've made a good compromise in making things easier for me and trying to please my nbrs at the same time.

New Resident
    I have been playing on and off for about a year, I decided last month to start adding neighbors. So far the gifting has been going good, but I really like my neighbors who post what they want, either my wall or theirs. I'm not picky about what I get, if I don't want it I just decline, however I draw the line at rose petals... that is an instant delete. Especially if its a high level player. I must say I am enjoying the game a lot more with neighbors, I can't seem to put it down now. Wouldn't it be great if TL would add a preference button? Running over to the suggestion thread...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345