A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas

Lightbulb Tink's Tips

All my tips and tricks
    All the itty bitty things they don't tell you
    All in one place

Join Tink's Tips!

Quote Originally Posted by Tink's Tips Info Post
    *>*o*>*o*>* GROUP INFO *<*o*<*o*<*

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, and if I don't have an answer, I'll do my best to help you find one!

If you ask a question in here that has a main thread somewhere on the forum, I'll link you to it so you can repost your question there, so more people can see any answers it gets.

I can't come up with every little thing off the top of my head, and going through my posts and gathering the informative bits is going to take a while, so this is still a work in progress, please bear with me!

If you notice a mistake, whether it's a factual error or a misplaced comma, please let me know!

P.S. PLEASE don't try to add me! I'm not taking on more neighbors, sorry! I'll gladly accept friend requests here on the forum though!

The Honorable Panda
    Please note that this forum is used to post a link to a group only.

Please do not have discussions on this thread. Please keep all discussions in the group.
    Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I know, that's why I tried not to leave any reasons for anyone to need to say anything here. I turned the group link into a join link, so people are good to go with just one click, and I threw my description up there so they can easily decide whether they wanna click in the first place.

Executive Chef

Exclamation

*PLEASE NOTE: I just got a message from a nbr who joined, then tried to use the link in my OP here to get back to the group, but it didn't work...
    For anyone else who may have done that: You can only use that link once, is why. I made it a join link, and the forum software doesn't know what to do when you try to join a group you're already in, so it redirects you to that 'no access' page.

Try this one instead: Tink's Tips