Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: REALLY getting sick of that login prompt.

REALLY getting sick of that login prompt.

I have tried every suggestion found aside of spending money to buy another value pack and nothing has stopped that login popup screen. NOTHING. I'm really getting sick of this. It's constantly popping up, more now than before. If it doesn't stop, I'm likely just going to delete Castle Story, and every other TL game. That being said, this is just about my last attempt at asking for suggestions on how to get this to stop.

Have you tried logging out of your Apple ID from your device, force close the game, restart your device, then before logging back into your ID, try and make another purchase in game. Once you get the prompt to login, either login or cancel the prompt. If you cancel the prompt, force close the game and log back into your Apple ID and see if it still occurs.

If you are still having issues with this please contact our customer support at support@teamlava.com.
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here! If that doesn't work go here to transfer your games!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!
    Terms of Service: https://www.storm8.com/terms

Yeah, tried that per your pm yesterday (I haven't been on the forums in a fews days). Still no go. I'll email support about it again. Thanks for your help, I do appreciate the effort!

If anyone else is still experiencing this issue, please let us know. Thank you.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!

Rhino Keeper
    I am also still having this problem. I have gone so far as to factory reset my ipad, but when I restored it was still there.

Please continue writing into support if you are experiencing this issue.

When you write in, please mention when you purchased the Value Pack and which item it was for (Royal Manor, Alicorn, Royal Pig, Apple Tree, etc.)
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!

I'm still having the issue. On 8/23 I tried to purchase Castle Story Starter Pack10 (black sheep?), never received the items but started getting the Apple ID prompts soon after. I've tried all suggestions I've read on this forum but no joy. Is there a resolution?

New Resident
    I have the same problem after trying to purchase a starter pack. have anyone solved this issue please let me know

Nightclub Owner
    Have you both emailed support@teamlava.com about this issue?
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New Resident
    I am having the same problem that started on 8/15 when I purchased the Castle Story Starter kit #1 that had the royal manor. I was charged for it but did not get the download. I also purchased some gems on the same day and got them ok.
    I sent an email to storm8support on 9/2. Got a response from them on 9/3 that they received my email. Have not heard from them since. The repeated request for my apple ID password is not only very aggravating, I can't even answer my phone without getting rid of the screen. I have tried everything I have read about except reloading the game for which I am fearful of losing my data for the game. I do dragon story also with no problem. Funny I very seldom purchase any thing except on that day and that's what I got. Not very encouraging. I don't care about the download or the money. I just want my phone back. Would appreciate any help offered.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast