Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Weird Dragon. Dragon Story

  1. #1
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    213

    Cool Weird Dragon. Dragon Story

    anyone besides me seen a small solid blue dragon that swims backwards and blows bubbles out of its mouth? I visited neighbors that I have recently visited and saw a few. I have seen them on islands of IOS and android players they have not been on these islands long so i don't think they were removed or expired. I sent kooky a private message and kooky doesn't know what it is without a picture. I visited so many islands i don't know which ones they were on. What ever it is it's awesome and I want one. Any ideas?

  2. #2
    The Honorable Panda
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    S8 FORUM
    Posts
    51,963
    I checked all my dragons and none of mine blow bubbles!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

    Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

    Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

  3. #3
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,854
    Quote Originally Posted by shinava View Post
    anyone besides me seen a small solid blue dragon that swims backwards and blows bubbles out of its mouth? I visited neighbors that I have recently visited and saw a few. I have seen them on islands of IOS and android players they have not been on these islands long so i don't think they were removed or expired. I sent kooky a private message and kooky doesn't know what it is without a picture. I visited so many islands i don't know which ones they were on. What ever it is it's awesome and I want one. Any ideas?
    lol i think you mean the baby water dragon?

  4. #4
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    159
    My mistmoth blows bubbles and flyes backwards

  5. #5
    Rhino Keeper Dragonilis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    364
    water dragon in baby form, it jets around with its mouth

  6. #6
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    213
    Originally the water dragon did not blow bubbles in its early stages. That is why kooky the modrator and I were unsure of what dragon it was.if you read below you will see kooky did not have any that blew bubbles. It is apparently a new change. I am a fairly advanced player and have not bred a or kept any water dragons except for my original one. I did bred a new one and it blows bubbles. Also the info in the market states it blows bubbles..

  7. #7
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    1,131
    Quote Originally Posted by shinava View Post
    Originally the water dragon did not blow bubbles in its early stages. That is why kooky the modrator and I were unsure of what dragon it was.if you read below you will see kooky did not have any that blew bubbles. It is apparently a new change. I am a fairly advanced player and have not bred a or kept any water dragons except for my original one. I did bred a new one and it blows bubbles. Also the info in the market states it blows bubbles..
    Sorry but as a baby it has blown bubbles (and said so in the market) since it came out.

  8. #8
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania USA
    Posts
    4,444
    Its a baby water dragon and I think it only blows bubbles on IOS accounts. Or this is what I heard way back when someone switched from android to IOS and noticed the difference. But, it could have changed.

  9. #9
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    1,131
    I didn't realize that even dragon animation can differ on the different devices... that's strange. I can see how that could confuse people.

  10. #10
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    France - Bordeaux
    Posts
    746
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Its a baby water dragon and I think it only blows bubbles on IOS accounts. Or this is what I heard way back when someone switched from android to IOS and noticed the difference. But, it could have changed.
    not true sorry to say. I am android user and play since november2012 and baby water dragon always blow bubble until the beginnig on my both accounts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •