Thread: Problem with iPad (order clothes)

Problem with iPad (order clothes)

I used to have an iPod touch, and sometimes (I mean it only a few times) when I was ordening clothes, something goes bad and the "order slots" stop moving, and I can't order anymore clothes! I have to turn-off the device and try again. I hated that. Now, I have an iPad and I thought this problem will be over (maybe because my iPod was kinda old) but it didn't! It got worst! Almost all the time I want to restock if freezes and I have to turn it off and on to try again. Anyone else have this problem? is there any way to solve this? I really want to fix this :/

For this type of issue please contact our customer support at support@teamlava.com. Give them your Storm8 ID along with the rest of the info on this issue.
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here! If that doesn't work go here to transfer your games!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!
    Terms of Service: https://www.storm8.com/terms

Executive Chef
    I've had this issue a few times(not enough to make me email TL,though).i just close app entirely and re open,only happens once every 2-3 weeks,so I just deal

I've also had this happen to me on both iPads I've had. Most of the time it seems to happen when someones visiting my shop while I'm ordering or putting items out. The best way to solve the problem is to force close the app. Double click the home button, at the bottom of the screen you'll see all the apps running in the background & using up resources. Tap & hold one of the apps & a red line appears on each. Just tap to force close all the open apps. You should do this on a regular basis. I force close every time I'm finished on an app to keep them from using up resources on my iPad.

You can't really fix it. I just reinstall the game on my mini ipad. All the data is stored on TL's servers, so no worries.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    I've had this issue a few times(not enough to make me email TL,though).i just close app entirely and re open,only happens once every 2-3 weeks,so I just deal
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I've also had this happen to me on both iPads I've had. Most of the time it seems to happen when someones visiting my shop while I'm ordering or putting items out. The best way to solve the problem is to force close the app. Double click the home button, at the bottom of the screen you'll see all the apps running in the background & using up resources. Tap & hold one of the apps & a red line appears on each. Just tap to force close all the open apps. You should do this on a regular basis. I force close every time I'm finished on an app to keep them from using up resources on my iPad.

For these issues, like ButterPanda addressed, please email support@teamlava.com

Force closing solves the problem and you just tap to reopen. It's fine then for a few more days or so.

Executive Chef
    I had this before when I played
    LIke someone above said, I had to reinstall each and every time (talk about annoying especially if you wanna place some orders before school so that it's ready after school )