Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why is there no fairytale forest in the market?

Why is there no fairytale forest in the market?

There is a fairytale dragon for sale in the market. But there is no fairytale forest in the market.
    How am I suppose to hatch a fairytale egg when the habitat for it is not available?
    Is this a glitch? I thought fairytale dragons are available for breeding on android as well?

Nightclub Owner
    Have you checked the special (star) tab in the habitat section of the market?
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Have you checked the special (star) tab in the habitat section of the market?
    Yes, I've checked. It's not there. I have the passion pit which I thought left right heart dragon has already expired. But no fairytale forest. Can you help check it out for me or how should I go about getting it? Thanks.

I have rainbow road, ancient tarpit, zodiac zone, cosmic expanse and stone quarry in the special star tab.

Nightclub Owner
    I've passed this along for investigation
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

I'm seeing it in my game. Can you please provide us with a screenshot of your game?

Hi southernlight88,

We are looking into this, thank you!
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Can you also try reinstalling the application?

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinFlop View Post
    Can you also try reinstalling the application?
    I tried, it doesn't work. Fairytale forest is still missing.
    I don't know how to take a screenshot. The photo function in the game doesn't allow me to open the market. I can't take a screenshot using that. I don't see fairytale forest. What I see is just Rainbow road and ancient tarpit next to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by southernlight88 View Post
    I tried, it doesn't work. Fairytale forest is still missing.
    I don't know how to take a screenshot. The photo function in the game doesn't allow me to open the market. I can't take a screenshot using that. I don't see fairytale forest. What I see is just Rainbow road and ancient tarpit next to each other.
    If it's iOS you're using...Press the Power off button & the home button at the exact same time!
    If it's Android...I'm not sure but it might be the same way as iOS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast