Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 8-19-13 Shell Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fattom19 View Post
    I just hope and pray that it isn't yet another new type, it's becoming ridiculous the least TL can do is finish the set for a new type before introducing yet ANOTHER new type! Ok that's my rant for the day
    I think this is a tropic type dragon. And that type jus came out. I haven't updated cuz i cant keep up. I dont need a new type to make breeding even more difficult for me.

Rhino Keeper
    I hear ya, yes I agree that it does seem like a tropic type and if that's the case then I'm ok with that but damnnnn are they pumping out these dragons like if they don't the game will end or something

Executive Chef
    Looks better than fairy tale,but reminds me of coral and Icecream lol

Fashion Designer
    to be honest, I hate all these recent dragon release, won't waste time getting them.

dino
    fairytail
    stone

Rhino Keeper
    Wow the tropic dragons suck the only good ones I've seen in awhile are the arctic ones and maybe the comet

Banned
    This one might be an acquired taste.......but maybe with some garlic butter it will be ok.....

Farm Supplier
    I hope you idiots run out of ideas soon and stop introducing more and more into this game when there is so much other work that needs to be done to it...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DevonM88 View Post
    I hope you idiots run out of ideas soon and stop introducing more and more into this game when there is so much other work that needs to be done to it...
    They will never run out of idea's, just use a present dragon and add something to it and change colors then it's a new dragon, hasn't this always been their way of introducing new dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, they ARE getting rid of monster story (ios verion) so i guess it "sorta" makes sense that these last few dragons look like monsters..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    This one might be an acquired taste.......but maybe with some garlic butter it will be ok.....
    LOL, yuk !!!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast