Size:	3.8 KB 
ID:	9736 Adult Form

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	180px-Shell_Epic.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	4.3 KB 
ID:	9737 Epic Form

I'm on my (roughly) 10th attempt to get this fat little thing, but all I'm getting are winter dragons. Oh and I got one athletic, but all the others were winters. Am I doing something wrong? Or just terrible luck? Lol I'm breeding my tropic with my virtue (pink)... I would greatly appreciate any advice! Thank you!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzyg23 View Post
    I'm on my (roughly) 10th attempt to get this fat little thing, but all I'm getting are winter dragons. Oh and I got one athletic, but all the others were winters. Am I doing something wrong? Or just terrible luck? Lol I'm breeding my tropic with my virtue (pink)... I would greatly appreciate any advice! Thank you!
    I will suggest you breed another tropic breed the two and get a turtle or the shell. Once you have one of the two breed your shell or turtle with tropic to get the outstanding tropic if you dont mind buying another tropic habitat you dont have to sell that initial second tropic.

Banned
    To get this dragon, I would use tropic and Virtue Dragon.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-04-13 at 07:42 PM. Reason: typo

Fashion Designer
    Why am I just getting water with diamond and tropic 5 times now I really would like to know how people do it on the first or second try this just sucks. Sick of breeding and breeding and getting nothing out of but bit the same old dragons.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sharbuch View Post
    Why am I just getting water with diamond and tropic 5 times now I really would like to know how people do it on the first or second try this just sucks. Sick of breeding and breeding and getting nothing out of but bit the same old dragons.
    Stick with Tropic/Diamond I got Turtle, Tropic again & Shell from that combo in less than 4 days without speed bred. This set is not that hard to get them all.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910