Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Are You Related to anyone famous?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not related to anyone famous but I have danced on a charity show full of famous people & Paul McCartney's brother Mike looked after us during this show. I have also been an extra on a local TV soap opera.
    My husband is a descendant from the owners of the Titanic.

Host(ess)

Answer

Related to, friends with, worked with, and casually acquainted. It's not as glamorous as everyone thinks it is. Maybe I'm just used to it.
    Last edited by shelkebrate; 03-01-15 at 01:19 AM. Reason: font size

Rhino Keeper
    Had heard rumors around my family that I may be related to Eric Carr, from KISS
    ID: rusticjess
    Add me! I welcome new neighbors

Executive Chef
    Possibly. Or so I hear rumoured? Though they don't have any particular famous status to them. She would be more of performer or within that entertainment aspect. Though it isn't 100 percent confirmed, so I'll keep her name a secret for now! But, like I said, not famous in aspects of Travis Scott, or anything of that level. Though I have something (to me) that is just as interesting!

Anyway. I want to explain a celebrity encounter (though it may not be as interesting as being related to someone cool/of particular interest)

Fun and most interesting fact about myself and celebrities! When I was at a Jo Dee Messina/Dylan Scott concert in The states. - but back in 2014. Someone had to go to the bathroom, so I had to follow. Anyway (it was embarrassing - if I might add) though. I bumped into Dylan Scott in the process. Actually bumped shoulders passing. I apologised, but he just looked at me weird! don't know if it was because of my poor English, or what.. Though I'm not into his or her music, (I was just dragged along to this event) so it wasn't really a loss.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Host(ess)
    Its been almost 4 months since anyone has posted on here- but I will add my contribution. I was born in the same city as Shawn Mendes, my favorite singer. Never met him, sadly. I went to Coachella 2018, saw a bunch of famous people. Somehow, (I do not believe this) Emma Watson is my mother's second cousin once removed. Crazy. Very crazy indeed.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910