Results 1,281 to 1,283 of 1283

Thread: Big Panda Game Two

Executive Chef
    Okay,
    I know a big help hold on.......
    Okay
    Here

The Honorable Panda
    Thanks everyone for playing the Big Panda Game (2)!!!
    Closing thread now since the game is over and we have a winner!

Quote Originally Posted by

pinkster73;725280

May not of won 1st but came in second!!
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-26-13 at 06:17 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Recap of the big panda Game by Moostermine!!

Quote Originally Posted by moostermine
    A week has passed.....
    The dust has settled.....
    Battle wounds have healed....
    So it's time for the "Big Panda Recap show"!

Twelve stranger step into the Volcanic Realm, house of the fearsome Big Panda! The have never met, they never will, but they all have the same objective! They meet to test their minds and talents, to out wit each other, in an effort to gain the honour of the final challenge .....to best the Big Panda herself in the Final Challenge....and win the title of Big Panda and the rulers hip of the Realm for their very own!

Meet the Challengers!

Tempete8
    Young and brave, and aspiring to be an officer of the law on her adopted planet!

Greygull
    Moderator, firm and fair! Advocate of the Android cause!

Jumpingberries12345
    The one and only! Berrilicious and jumps for joy!

Jellypie200
    Girl who loves soccer.( and maybe jelly and pie!)

Lollipop_rp
    Young lady....soon to be lawyer?

Funnyrandomness5112
    Brilliant young gamer and athlete!

Cherryberry9
    Home in Beautiful British Columbia with a vast variety of interests!

Pinkster73
    Not enough words! How can one describe her? Grande Emperor! Canadian! Saviour of kitties! .....but most importantly! Mom!!

RealFarmer1222
    To all outward appearances a simple man of the land. At heart an explorer of the cosmos!

Dragonilis
    Creator of beauty, dragons and more!

Sourlicorice5
    Canadian abroad! Teacher extraordinaire!

Moostermine
    Works at fixing tractors. Plays at forum!

And of coarse, the Mighty Big Panda Games Master....Kooky Panda herself!

The players meet for the first time and exchange happy pleasantries! All seem enthused and cheerful....on the surface...while behind the scenes, the schemes and plots already fly!
    The game begins! Big panda announces a massive search! Find four Panda powers she commands, and a frantic search ensues! They are found and now secretly four players have doubled their power in the game!
    The Big Panda speaks again, announcing the first Head of Volcano! JumpingBerries will be the first to occupy the luxurious HOV suite, with it's hot pools and scrumptious smorgasbord! The first to nominate two of her peers to be.......Eliminated!......who will she choose?
    Meanwhile, to calm the masses, the Big Panda sends the competitors out into the jungle of the Off Topic forums again, In search of more power and safety! All kinds of friendly banter, with an undertone of scheming, is exchanged!
    Who found it? Did you? Oh no! Not me! .....or was it?
    Time passes and the Panda retires for a well earned rest! Then suddenly the HOV arrives announcing her nominees! With a heavy heart, she chooses Greygull and Dragonilis shall be the first to face The Block!
    But in a brilliant move sourlicorice wins the veto challenge and saves Dragonilis! The HOV must choose another and after much consideration.....and drumrolls...chooses RealFarmer! Let the voting begin!
    The Guys and Gals banter...with an undertone of rivalry....while the Suspense builds! And household retires with their curiosity unsatisfied! Meanwhile tasty bribes are offered by Greygull! Mmmmmmmm!
    Overnight in an astounding move, guest mod Maguar from the land of Oz, post an amazing power! The golden power of veto is placed and found! To reappear later to change the game forever?
    And finally, we receive the news...Greygull has been eliminated.
    And the new head of volcano is......cherry berry!
    The round progresses in a flurry( or Fleury, lol!) , elimination pass!, found!, nominations Pinkster and RealFarmer, bam!, veto question!, Tempete wins! Bam! Weird poetry?????? bam? .......anyhow! Tempete saves Pinkster!!!!!
    And in a lightning move funnyrandomness is placed alongside RealFarmer on the block!
    ( little known fact: moostermine at this time almost chooses to refuse to vote in order to save Both her allies, however in order to preserve the integrity of the the game, concedes and sadly submits a vote .)
    RealFarmer is Eliminated!
    Next round begins with Funny gaining the mighty HOV! And placing two Berries on the juicer! I mean Block! Cherry and Jumping shall duel! In a fast and effective veto challenge Cherry wins and gains safety for the round! Which means Danger for another player and that player is.....Dragonilis! Who immediately offers wonderful awards for safety! Her much sought after artworks, voters choice! Apparently art is much appreciated because Jumpingberries is Eliminated!

A new day, a new round, begins.....Tempete is named Hov! But in a bold move sourlicorice Steals the power! Names Moostermine and Tempete for the block! But before there is time for drumrolls Pinkster wins veto and saves the brave Tempete in a Grande Show of true loyalty! Amongst much hugging and confusion a replacement nominee finds Moo pitted against Funny at the time of voting! An Epic battle ensues.....but like no battle ever before seen! The two nominees frantically campaign in thread and pm to save each other!
    In the midst of it all Two double vote passes are hidden and found by diligent competitors! And in a brilliant show of gameplay others act out frustration and bitterness in a performance worthy of a TLava Oscar on any stage! In the end the fabulous campaign of Funny saves Moo but results in his own demise....Funnyrandomness is eliminated!
    Random draw chooses Jellypie the next holder of HoV and power but Tempete swoops in and posts! Within moments Sourlicoice and Dragonilis are on the block! ( only nearly beating out the original Hov jelly from nominating moostermine and Dragonilis!) scathing and brilliant acting makes a cheerful game sound serious! Oh no! Lol!
    Veto time again! Cherry wins and saves Sourlicorice! But what's this? The Hov is not amused! ........hours pass....tensions flare....toilet seats are threatened with Saran Wrap.....then at last...a replacement is named....it's lollipop vs Dragonilis at voting time! Things sound serious! In game tempers Flare and Chuck appears! in multiples ( aaaaaah triple Chuck) to referee....in the end .....Dragonilis is the next to go, Eliminated!
    PINKSTER! Grande Emperor! And next HOV, but alas sourlicorice is too fast and Pinkster and Tempete are placed on the Block by the Power of Panda! Hmmmmm! Are tempers really flaring? Is there actual anger? Lol! No! But it is an amazing game and the players put on an a spectacular display, mimicking the " real" Big Brother in our little corner of the DS forum! Wow you guys! In the end Tempete wields the Golden Power and removes herself forcing Poor Sour to name Jelly in her place!
    But what's this? Pinkster is surprised that Tempete has this power! What is happening behind the scenes? We will never know! A lovely sign, declaring the awesomeness of fat furry pets and those who love them appears! And soon after a battle worthy of Sparta, and in a startling display of swordsmanship the youngster triumphs....Pinkster is Eliminated!
    NEWS FLASH!
    A returning player pass is available, someone shall return from Exile!
    A new round begins with the astounding announcement Greygull is back in the game! What will this mean for the remaining players? Triumph or the upset of well laid plans? Jellypie is now Hov!...and now she's not! Cherry plays a Panda power and chooses Tempete and Jelly, oh wow! oh the Drama! It's time for veto but Big Panda says two hours! The masses grow restless, what's this? Who said what? No! Really? They didn't! Lol!
    Finally, it's veto time and Greygull wins! Choosing by the power of randomness to leave the nominations as is! ( btw, Greygull? Did you get your infinity? And who are Corey and Hugo?) and in the End .....Tempete is Eliminated!
    By Random Hat Draw...Greygull is the new HOV! But hey, huh? A terribly confused Moo jumps in with her lone Panda power! But who is she nominating? Even she doesn't know! ( read the game rules silly Moo!) Greygull and jelly, wait! Lollipop no Greygull! Fortunately Big Panda steps in and the original nominees stand. And for another surprise, to herself, Moo also gets the Veto which she chooses to leave the same! When she suddenly finds out she has nominated a fellow android supporter she has second thoughts but a heartfelt reference to "Rue" from Funny reminds her of " the objective"! It's ok, because Jelly says she wants out and her request is granted...Jellypie is Eliminated!
    HOV is up for grabs! Greygull is selected! And the nominees are lollipop and cherry!!!!!!! But in an another astounding veto win cherry is saved for the block and Greygull replaces her with sourlicorice! ( side note: sour has obligations which require her full attention, real life has to take priority!) and by request ( and with hugs) Sourlicorice is Eliminated!
    Then the final Hov! Cherry is up and by the tried and true hat method, it's Greygull and Lollipop on the block, things are getting intense people! Competition Queen Cherry does it again, wins veto! And lets the nominations stand! OMG! The suspense! Now Moo must cast the only vote, the last vote to eliminate.....* Moo covers eyes with one hand and types in... Greygull...with the other!*.....
    Greygull is Eliminated!

It's down to this. The final three. How they got there no longer matters. No more panda powers, HOV s or veto! Just these three facing the Panda...who will prevail?
    The time is set.....
    Competitors online....
    Let the battle begin....
    First question....Big Panda wants to know....

#1 You use a knife to slice my head, and weep beside me when I'm dead! What am I.
    Onion. -Moo

Pronounced as one letter,
    And written with three,
    Two letters there are,
    And two only in me.
    I'm double, I'm single,
    I'm black, blue, and gray,
    I'm read from both ends,
    And the same either way.
    What am I?

Answer -Eye....Cherry

( but what happened to Lollipop? Where did she go?)

The man who invented it doesn't want it. The man who bought it doesn't need it. The man who needs it doesn't know it. What is it?
    Answer- coffin- Moo
    And that's all she wrote! Moo picks Cherry to go to the final ( sorry lollipop! ) and it's in the hands of the jury!
    But whaaaaaa? Yes, the jury has spoken, but it speaks of a tie! This cannot be! Will Big Panda become the Energizer Panda? 10 votes....5 for each of the final 2 what does it mean? More challenges? Wait, though, look in the bottom of the ballot box! There is one more vote to count! And this is it! We have a winner by a vote of 6 to 5, congratulations CherryBerry! You are the winner of Big Panda 2!!!!!!
    ( virtual trophies and pats on the back ensue!)

Good job to all the competitors! And thank you to Kooky for all your hard work and Maguar, for your help!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request