Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Comet Dragon Quest

Rhino Keeper
    I finally made the Comet Dragon a month ago and immediately took it to epic. Not only is it a cheap eater, it is a massive earner and a pretty decent fighter here and there. I absolutely love it. Except for the fact that I feel it's ugly a sin.

other than that, I love it. Worth the time...? Debatable. But I'm glad I did it, I suppose.

Fashion Designer
    It's been a while now since I have Comet, can't recall exactly how long it took. But what I do know it took me longer to breed a Moon than it took to find the 3 cores. I actually got a bit lucky on the third, it was just a week after the second. I was collecting from the quest portal, got a lotus blossom but the game crashed. After restart I could collect again and it was the third core...
    Started crafting immediately, Comet is level 9 and in the ever growing list of dragons-that-need-to-evolve-to-epic-when-time-and-food-is-available for a long time now.

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.
    I'm not addicted, I just like to play

I have both dragons, too, and was so freaking excited because I really want that comet dragon, or whatever it's called. However, out of the like 25 missions I've seen the Moon dragon on, I've gotten 1 freaking comets tail! I haven't had any luck with the Atlantic dragon, though.

Rhino Keeper

Angry What is going on with the comet dragon..is quest still active?

I have been sending my moon dragon on quests for at least a year trying to get the parts for the Comet Dragon. I get food, coins, maps, but NO COMET PARTS!! What is going on with this dragon??

Executive Chef
    I don't even have a Moon Dragon to send..... Atlantis I send every now and then but just get coins

Executive Chef
    this is a hard quest : it took months (even years) to some people to gather all parts for comet ! so you need lot of patience
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    The quest is still active. I received my final part to craft the Comet Dragon about a month ago.

You need lot of patience and luckiness to gather all parts for Comet. Yupz, the quest is still active and I got mine a few months ago...
    Good luck...

Executive Chef
    Been waiting on my final core for several months now, lol. It'll come when you least expect it to.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    The quest is still active. I received my final part to craft the Comet Dragon about a month ago.
    Ditto. About a month ago for me, too. And I had been trying to get that final part for like 8 months! Just keep working at it Good luck!