Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Comet Dragon Quest

Farm Supplier
    I did get the Samari and one piece of the knight but I can't breed a kite dragon so I'm gonna abandon that one for now as I have both dragons needed for these quests. I like these dragons bc I feel like eventually I will get the pieces. With breeding, some of them seem impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by maj1977 View Post
    I did get the Samari and one piece of the knight but I can't breed a kite dragon so I'm gonna abandon that one for now as I have both dragons needed for these quests. I like these dragons bc I feel like eventually I will get the pieces. With breeding, some of them seem impossible.
    Wow...I feel the opposite. I'm only missing 10 dragons but only have one piece of samurai and 0 of knight

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by alyssafriends View Post
    I'm wondering if anyone is actually getting anything from the quests. I've had a dragon questing for samurai pieces since it started and only have 1 piece so far. I haven't even started the second one...
    Im still at 0 pieces for samurai and knight with daily quests!!

Executive Chef
    I got both, but apparently I didn't do samurai in the right order so I never completed the goal. I'd have to get another samurai to get rid of it in my goal book. Ridiculous really.

Executive Chef
    Kwhales
    I had the exact same problem with Knight
    I crafted it and got it to level 7 I think but the goal wouldn't go away
    When I updated a few days ago to get that "dark cold creepy cave", the goal was completed and it's now gone from my goal book

Executive Chef
    I Wish I could have this one, but I send my dragons everyday, but only once I received part as reward , WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT ? Anybody have any tip? Thanks

Stop making Red & Yellow! I'm getting dizzy with all these 'bright' colors! LOL
    Questing for items parts for dragons are as hard as a rock! I can tell because I went to the Knight Dragon Quest 5 times and all 5 times I only got is 5 lotus blossom..=_=

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NouraMoh View Post
    Kwhales
    I had the exact same problem with Knight
    I crafted it and got it to level 7 I think but the goal wouldn't go away
    When I updated a few days ago to get that "dark cold creepy cave", the goal was completed and it's now gone from my goal book
    Naw, mine is still there. Pony said i have to redo the quest. Ahh nope. Need coins for iceland and those hungry buggers.

Banned
    I do quests daily and have only gotten one piece for both dragons. Just sent moon out. Don't think I have moon on this account. Or justice, kite and peacock. Dumb dragons! I don't want to welcome them anyways!

I do hope this means they want to join me soon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    I got both, but apparently I didn't do samurai in the right order so I never completed the goal. I'd have to get another samurai to get rid of it in my goal book. Ridiculous really.
    I had that problem with knight and I sent an email to support and they (eventually) fixed the goal problem for me ....

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast