Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Comet Dragon Quest

Yes, it's pretty difficult to get comet. I finally crafted it a few months back.

Executive Chef
    Yes it took me over a year to complete, which I did a few months back ..... Just a patient side line type of quest
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Fashion Designer
    I can't even get the moon dragon :-(

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by DMVdoll View Post
    Is it possible to craft a Comet Dragon?

I've sent sent my Moon & Atlantis dragons on the Lunar Core and Eternal Flame 15x each. They've come back coins, food or lotus, but not the material needed to craft the Comet dragon. It's getting beyond frustrating.

I'm on level 58 and play on 2 Android devices.

Thank you in advance for all ur help
    As everyone has stated this is a tough one !!! It took me months to complete this and get my dragon.

(merging threads )
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    It took me 2 years to get the moon dragon and over a year to collect all the parts. Comet is sweet now I have him, but annoyingly, the comet dragon part 1 goal didn't notice the comet tail and so I crafted the dragon and the goal part 1 is still incomplete, so I never got the part 2 goal.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Hepatu View Post
    I can't even get the moon dragon :-(
    Neither can I, and I quit trying! Can anyone offer any suggestions to try to breed Moon? I'm ready to try again

Executive Chef
    I recently got Moon, as a fail (I'd given up trying). Once I got Moon, the rest came quite easily - Comet is crafting right now. I was surprised it was relatively quick after getting Moon.

Oddly, I had got the Atlantis questing piece before I even bred Moon.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Rhino Keeper
    This one takes patience and a lot of time to get moon and do all the attempts at the quest.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by groovyedwin View Post
    This one takes patience and a lot of time to get moon and do all the attempts at the quest.
    Getting dragons? No problem for me(I got my moon and antlantis as fails, but not bad fails). Getting items? My luck is AWFUL! I get rubbish things and I only have one comet core so far... If you got the comet dragon then you are blessed. I'll keep on trying though my patience is running out, I I once had to wait 2 hours trying to get a 1/8000 chance thing and still no luck. I give my blessing to everyone who is trying to do this quest and hope none have as bad luck as me.
    Last edited by whee101; 04-12-17 at 11:57 AM.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by blueangel826 View Post
    Neither can I, and I quit trying! Can anyone offer any suggestions to try to breed Moon? I'm ready to try again
    Well, I got mine trying to get a Siamese dragon(which i still don't have ☹️) Most of my rare dragons as fails from another so I guess try to breed for a super rare with the same typings and maybe try boosted breeding, though boosted kinda sucks and does nothing. I hope this helps and I give you luck because getting the dragons is kinda easy compared to actually getting the supplies from the quests(I have done it like 30+ times and only have one core). I give you my luck!