Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Comet Dragon Quest

Farm Supplier
    TL when will the quests be available for android! I really want to do these for coins, food, gold and dragons!

The comet dragon looks really cool! Has anyone been able to get it yet? Friend has been trying since it came out but she hasn't even gotten one piece

Have never gotten a single quest dragon and have been doing daily quests since they came out. Such a frustrating feature.

Farm Supplier
    Yet again, iOS only

Getting frustrated here

I got the comets tail the first time I did the quest...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wendelter View Post
    I got the comets tail the first time I did the quest...
    Same here on the comets core. Wonder how long it will be before we get the other part?

Rhino Keeper
    I like this comet dragon I only pray the chances are better than the Samurai Dragon.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lolzillaz View Post
    I like this comet dragon I only pray the chances are better than the Samurai Dragon.
    They don't seem to be unfortunately. I haven't gotten a single item for Samurai or Comet despite sending out dragons daily. I managed to get 1 Knight banner. Then tried forever to get another piece with no luck. When Comet cameo out I switched to it, hoping I'd have better luck. But so far nothing. What is the point of quests if we can't get anything after months & months? This is one new feature they might as well have skipped. Android should be glad they don't have it. It's just a frustration & an attempt to get us to spend insane amounts of gold on one dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by metsfreek View Post
    Another Red and Yellow haha.
    Why, I wonder, did they go with Red and Yellow.
    Why not cosmic? I know they took them away, but my cosmic dragon is all alone and COMET? isn't that a cosmos item?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmzo123 View Post
    TL when will the quests be available for android! I really want to do these for coins, food, gold and dragons!

The comet dragon looks really cool! Has anyone been able to get it yet? Friend has been trying since it came out but she hasn't even gotten one piece
    Yet? Hahaha! Most of us still try get samurai, and trust me you wont gain much from the quests

Executive Chef
    I had to put my comet quest on hold. Need to send out fire for some much needed gold. He brought back a bunch before, hope he does this time too. Darn tournament.

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast