Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Comet Dragon Quest

Rhino Keeper
    Crafting mine now

Lucky you! I only got one Comet's Core so far...

I have gotten a comets tail but I don't have moon which is like impossible to get so I don't have any comet cores

Quote Originally Posted by heyowomo View Post
    I have gotten a comets tail but I don't have moon which is like impossible to get so I don't have any comet cores
    I have 1 Comet's Core.

Host(ess)
    I got the moon dragon pieces in about a week and now I only need the one piece from the Atlantis dragon and can't seem to get it. I've been questing this thing everyday for weeks and nothing. These quests, I thought, were supposed to help us get things we needed, what's the point of having a quest labeled "comets tail" when you can get food, coins, lotus blossoms, etc. it just doesn't seem like it's doing what they claimed it would do. This is the first dragon I have tried to make this way and i am hating it. I am beginning to hate the whole quest feature in General.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleMomOfFive View Post
    I got the moon dragon pieces in about a week and now I only need the one piece from the Atlantis dragon and can't seem to get it. I've been questing this thing everyday for weeks and nothing. These quests, I thought, were supposed to help us get things we needed, what's the point of having a quest labeled "comets tail" when you can get food, coins, lotus blossoms, etc. it just doesn't seem like it's doing what they claimed it would do. This is the first dragon I have tried to make this way and i am hating it. I am beginning to hate the whole quest feature in General.
    Just keep questing, you'll get the piece eventually. Hang in there! I have all the comets core needed but still need the comets tail. Have to breed myself an Atlantis first though! Haven't been able to get a single one yet and. I've been playing a loooong time...

Executive Chef
    Hang in there? Not worth it. Continuous quests have yielded zero, zitch, squat, nada. So not worth the bother. On the other hand, the quest for witch's hats to summon dragons is yielding zero, zitch, squat, nada, too, so I don't know why I bother.

Banned
    Finally crafting mine. Woohoo! Now bring samurai back for Xmas! If you can return mistmoth that no one cares about, then you can give us this one. Remove gladiator, he looks sickly.

Got a Comet's Tail (Atlantis Dragon's Eternal Flame Quest) after 3 -5 tries!
    Now working on Moon Dragon's Lunar Core Quest!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    Got a Comet's Tail (Atlantis Dragon's Eternal Flame Quest) after 3 -5 tries!
    Now working on Moon Dragon's Lunar Core Quest!
    Keep working. I got my comet after trying for it daily.

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast