Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Time has come to free all Faeries!

Rhino Keeper

Time has come to free all Faeries!

Ok, so the Faerie Jars have been piling up in storage sheds everywhere.

I've 75 currently with no end in sight. It sure seems like cruel and unusual punishment to keep a small faerie trapped in a sealed jar.

How many small faeries are captive in your kingdom?

Rhino Keeper
    I've 54, and I'm sure they are suffering! All people wishing to stop such cruelty are invited to join the Fairy Freedom Front, from now on called the FFF. Freedom for the Fairies!

Executive Chef
    Actually, I think fairies like it. Fang beasts are their natural predators in the wild, so anytime they find an empty mason jar, they crawl inside for protection! I saw this on David Attenborough just the other night. He showed some rare footage, taken with an infrared camera, showing how the fairies can get out anytime they like. They just prefer not to when people are around. Did anybody else catch this show? It was on PBS.

Rhino Keeper
    At the very least I suggest poking an air hole in the stopper whilst there is time available.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesar49 View Post
    I've 54, and I'm sure they are suffering! All people wishing to stop such cruelty are invited to join the Fairy Freedom Front, from now on called the FFF. Freedom for the Fairies!
    Woohoo! Found my 36 fairies in the shed! Had to move all the Fey Crystals out of the way to get to them����FFF Freedom for the Fairies!��

Executive Chef
    HERE HERE! FREE THE FAIRIES!

I have 46 and if you go into a quiet room far away from your dinking knights and put the jars close to your ear under the light of the waning moon, you can almost hear their tiny little voices crying out, free us free us! <wiping tear from my eye>

Queenzod, I did not see that one, although we love PBS. But I can't help but feel both PBS and Sir Attenborough may be irresponsible in their reporting. First, I believe that fairy houses strategically placed high up off the ground would be much more suitable for these illuminating creatures as I have never seen a fang east climb before. Second until Sir Attenborough shuts himself up in a jar to feel what these poor creatures are going through first hand, then I just feel he may be misunderstand their true feelings. But that's just my personal opinion.

Farm Supplier
    Oh, you all have so many, I only have 26 but they so pretty

The Honorable Panda
    79!!! ........
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    As a Brit I have to object to the way you are all referring to our revered Sir David Attenborough. That is Sir (he's a genuine Knight of the Realm) David (always use the first name) Attenborough. However I have to say that, comprehensive though his wildlife knowledge is, he knows zilch about faeries. FFF - FREE THE FAERIES!!!

Senior Moderator
    I have 93! They do need little air holes or something - I know we always punch holes in the lids for lightning bugs (fireflies, etc).
    Last edited by greygull; 08-15-13 at 12:53 PM.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast