Thread: Frozen?

Fashion Designer

Frozen?

I am playing on an iPad 1 and nothing happens when I tap on the Arctic Isle balloon or the treasure chests that pop up. I have been able to do battles and the spin wheel when it is up but these other aspects of the game don't work! I have iOS 5.1.1 so that is up to date. I have forced closed, uninstalled/reinstalled and even restored my iPad and started again. Is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks!

Storm ID: laurelsail
    Device: iPad 1
    Game: Dragon Story

When I checked your account on our iPad 1 here, your account works fine. When I tap the Zeppelin Balloon for the new expansion, I get a pop up that asks to breed or buy the Ice Age Dragon. If you are not seeing this, I would suggest reinstalling the game again by deleting the app from your device, then restart your device, go back to the iTunes app store and redownload the game. You will not loose any saved data by doing this.
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here! If that doesn't work go here to transfer your games!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!
    Terms of Service: https://www.storm8.com/terms

Fashion Designer
    Ok I got the pop up from the balloon but still nothing happens when I tap the treasure chest. I have that same problem in Castle Story... Please advise! Thanks!