• delete non-answered neighbor invites

8 17.78%
  • delete gifts from your own inventory

5 11.11%
  • new recipes for non-main appliances

14 31.11%
  • categorize your neighbors

8 17.78%
  • open boxes so you can buy the prize you want (even if expensive)

22 48.89%
  • POST YOUR OWN CHOICE IN THREAD!

4 8.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: if you could change just two things...

Executive Chef
    fortunately for me, i've been playing less than 6 months, so the frustration has not set in. this should be a new poll: is it better to
    a) have the official word that your hoped-for change has been ruled out (sorry, people who wanted to move food to new counters)
    b) have TL say they are working on your hoped-for change, but with no end date in sight (yes, i play dragon story on android)
    c) have no announcement, and keep hope alive until you can't handle it anymore and have a nervous breakdown?

Rhino Keeper
    My vote go for gems confirm and open boxes so you can buy the prize that you want. It would be awesome if Team lava would make at least two changes based on this poll.

Executive Chef
    Can I vote twice for gem confirm? Lol

I voted once for gem confirm and once for delete unanswered pending neighbours.

Executive Chef
    I would also like a tip jar instead of tips on tables.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Francys08 View Post
    My vote go for gems confirm and open boxes so you can buy the prize that you want. It would be awesome if Team lava would make at least two changes based on this poll.
    that would be awesome, but i never had any hope of it. i was just curious. didn't get a lot of results, but i was surprised--i thought deleting gifts from your inventory would do better for some reason, even though i didn't vote for it myself. anyway, too bad! would have liked to see what more people thought!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypies97 View Post
    I would also like a tip jar instead of tips on tables.
    That's a really good idea, being able to pick up all the tips collectively, rather than tapping each and every one, I really hate the tipping system, it takes up way too much time, less time to actually enjoy the game itself.

Voted for the re-release of past LTOs and the open box options. I'm fond of buying LTO and decoration. Some of the past LTOs are so awesome looking. Too bad, I didn't have enough gems when it was first released.

If I could choose a 3rd vote, it will be for the pending friend invitation which are stuck in the request list for years. Darn! *Stares*

New Resident
    change 2 things hmm.....
    I think well the catogorise neighbors deffently a yes... but other then I would love the option to stack iten in game so that we can build up some amazing looking restos... and but not last why not have the gues interact with gaming items or sit down in a sofa watch tv, so that should we say your resto are full, then instead of the guest getting angry they could go and play on something while they wait for free room for their meal :-D that could be funny and very helpful xx

I am exhausted, trying to get recipes cooked while working through the holidays. Trying to purchase windows that are available for like 12 more hours. And I did the same thing as yesterday ...as I'm playing and I'm drifting off to sleep... I accidentally spent my gems to cook the recipe, when I'm really trying to power cook... to accumulate gems. Ugh! WHY CANT THERE BE A CONFIRMATION BEFORE SWIPING MY GEMS?

Rhino Keeper
    New levels after 99 and recipes on basic appliances. These two would be real new content, while the ohters are just luxuries. Call me crazy, but it's kind of part of the game to have to look-out for gem-traps/buy stuff before it's removed in the first place IMO.

I have missed a lot over the past three years though

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast