Thread: Cant Login in my Account

Unhappy Cant Login in my Account

Hello
    Since a few days I can't login in my account.
    When I try to get over facebbook nothing happens.
    Eny ideas how I can login ?

If you are having trouble using the Facebook connect feature, you may need to turn on your JavaScript settings in your device settings.
    Go to the device settings, tap on "Safari", then scroll down for the JavaScript feature and be sure it is turned on. Then force close your game, log out of Facebook from any Facebook app you have on your device. Then restart your device and try again. When the white screen pops up, wait a few minutes for the page to load, then accept the connection.

If this is not what you are referring to, please contact customer support at support@teamlava.com and give more specific details about the issue you are having.
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here! If that doesn't work go here to transfer your games!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!
    Terms of Service: https://www.storm8.com/terms

Canterbury Login the Second !!!
    After re-install the phone Firmware i could Play in my Account.
    Then i Update the apps and … tadaaaaaa … i cant Login again !!!
    What did we learn about that : dont Update !!!
    Also my question again : how could i Login in MY Account ?!?

guys i need help. i have been playing the games bakery, restaurent and dragon story on my cell. i have a storm id. now i have stopped playing these games on my cell. now i have downloaded these games on my tab. but i dont know how to login i have to make a new storm id again :'( guys plese help! how do i login to my id ...guys please help!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 0556298614 View Post
    guys i need help. i have been playing the games bakery, restaurent and dragon story on my cell. i have a storm id. now i have stopped playing these games on my cell. now i have downloaded these games on my tab. but i dont know how to login i have to make a new storm id again :'( guys plese help! how do i login to my id ...guys please help!
    If you haven't set up an ID on new tablet follow the steps in this thread. Basically you need to download a storm8 (not teamlava) game, play to a certain level then out your current ID in. This will transfer all your storm8, teamlava etc games.

If you have setup an ID in your new device you will need to email support@teamlava.com and get them to transfer it for you. This can take a couple of business days.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.