Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Today's Update 8-14-2013

Executive Chef
    Lol it's funny how it's still not fully released and they are already making people quit by making changes unnecessary

I wanted to play when it's released but now I dont from reading these comments ( probably a lot people feel the same way)

Another voice of discontent .. Hate the new planting, like others have said, I like to fill my rows in certain ways and whilst I like the buckets of plants that appear at the bottom, I would rather select a bucket then swipe to plant. I also dislike not knowing how much animal feed I have when I tap on the animals, tap to feed isn't too bad.

I dislike the plane too, it's too big, I loved the little truck.

Rhino Keeper
    FYI - in the feedback section, TL did respond to the negative feedback being provided and noted that they're reading our comments. Take a look - just go back one level in this forum to the "Farm Story 2" heading and then select suggesitons and feedback. Sorry - can't link it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by esmerelda35 View Post
    FYI - in the feedback section, TL did respond to the negative feedback being provided and noted that they're reading our comments. Take a look - just go back one level in this forum to the "Farm Story 2" heading and then select suggesitons and feedback. Sorry - can't link it.
    I'll respond here too. Just want to say that we are reading, and we appreciate your feedback! Thank you!
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Hey guys.....this feedback is great for the developers, but do also keep in mind that this game is still being developed, and all these changes are just in an attempt to see what works best. In a small amount of time we will see yet another update with some more changes and fixes to the common complaints about a previous updates and bugs.

To those of you having issues with the "Max" option in your trade shop, I also miss this feature, BUT they didnt remove the cap price for items, so even tho the button is gone, we will not have to fear of outrageous prices just yet. As its only the button option that they removed, not the max price of an item, "phew" lol

Also, for those who are having planting issues, I am a bit confused as to how it is slower for you because for me it is WAY faster. I just simply tap the crop on the bottom I want to plant however many times I want it planted, and its fast. No more having to drag the crop over the land to plant it.

Tending animals to feed couldn't be any easier in my opinion. You simply only need to tap ur pen that u want to feed, and then tap the FEED BAG a the bottom the number of times u want to feed of animals. BUT I do agree that they need to put back the ability to see how much feed we have for that animal, without having to go into the dang barn to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    I'll respond here too. Just want to say that we are reading, and we appreciate your feedback! Thank you!
    Thank you for responding! So glad to see a staff reading all these threads. Hope the game will get better.

Rhino Keeper
    I also prefer the old version of farm story2.. So troublesome its take More tap now, and That plane take so long to fly around, still prefer that little truck.. sad

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Paquin0711 View Post
    Hey guys.....this feedback is great for the developers, but do also keep in mind that this game is still being developed, and all these changes are just in an attempt to see what works best. In a small amount of time we will see yet another update with some more changes and fixes to the common complaints about a previous updates and bugs.

To those of you having issues with the "Max" option in your trade shop, I also miss this feature, BUT they didnt remove the cap price for items, so even tho the button is gone, we will not have to fear of outrageous prices just yet. As its only the button option that they removed, not the max price of an item, "phew" lol

Also, for those who are having planting issues, I am a bit confused as to how it is slower for you because for me it is WAY faster. I just simply tap the crop on the bottom I want to plant however many times I want it planted, and its fast. No more having to drag the crop over the land to plant it.

Tending animals to feed couldn't be any easier in my opinion. You simply only need to tap ur pen that u want to feed, and then tap the FEED BAG a the bottom the number of times u want to feed of animals. BUT I do agree that they need to put back the ability to see how much feed we have for that animal, without having to go into the dang barn to see it.
    Don't u realize u r tapping more now? 8 cow + 8 chicken + 4 sheep +4 pig= 16 tap
    32 crop = 32 tap
    When selling item in shop no more max button = more tap

But last time 1 swipe I plant all crop, 1 swipe I feed my animal.. 1 max button I sell my item

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry is 24 tap to feed my animal.. Lol

Banned
    I don't think it's more difficult to plant. It's just tapping to spots picked on the plots. The plane is hilarious how it flies in front of the screen. I don't like how the animal options freeze on the screen. Too much to write about. Some good and bad came from this. I do NOT notice any improvements in the newspaper stand. Boo!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast