Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Today's Update 8-14-2013

Rhino Keeper

Today's Update 8-14-2013

Thank you for the new update, so far, so good.

I was wondering what people think about the 'MAX' option in the side shop no longer being available?

Are there any things in the update you really like/dislike?

Fashion Designer
    Wow, a big update by the sound of it, hope it's good, loading...

For those who are wondering what update, check the App store. You will need to update your app from there.

Fashion Designer
    Ugh, this is terrible!

Worst update ever!

You can no longer plant more than 1 crop plot at a time. It's going to take me forever just to plant my 42 plots. By the time i'm done i will be starting again and have no time to do anything else in the game! I usually have 9 plots of corn and 9 wheat going all the time, which now seems impossible to keep up with.

I really dont like having the crop icons at the bottom of the screen either.

Also it is a bit inconvenient to no longer have the Max option in the shop when setting your price. I guess this is an attempt to discourage people from setting max prices. If i dont then i sell out before i have time to close my shop and consequently never have stock to sell.

Hope i can re-install the old version, i will be recommendng this update be avoided at all costs.

Fashion Designer
    Why did you have to change how we farm crops and tend animals?

Such a big change for the worse, so many more taps are needed now, and it is not for the better. Takes alot more work now than before the update. Collectimg from animals is such pain now too.

I agree about the max feature it helped to set the price now the prices will be crazy.

not sure how I feel about the tap and feed

still have alot of crashes that hasn't stopped

Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    Ugh, this is terrible!

Worst update ever!

You can no longer plant more than 1 crop plot at a time. It's going to take me forever just to plant my 42 plots. By the time i'm done i will be starting again and have no time to do anything else in the game! I usually have 9 plots of corn and 9 wheat going all the time, which now seems impossible to keep up with.

Also it is a bit inconvenient to no longer have the Max option in the shop when setting your price. I guess this is an attempt to discourage people from setting max prices. If i dont then i sell out before i have time to close my shop and consequently never have stock to sell.

Hope i can re-install the old version, i will be recommendng this update be avoided at all costs.

if you reinstall old version please let me know thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    Ugh, this is terrible!

Worst update ever!

I hate how they changed the way we harvest crops and the crop icons at the bottom not a very good change I think everything else but can they please change the harvest situation back to the old way it's so much easier . Thanks

Also, u have to feed animals one by one , and it takes much longer its not a good change

Fashion Designer
    I just managed to re-install the previous version of the app 1.2 phew!!!

I'm sure there is a guide here somewhere on how to do this, but i'll summarise how i did it.

(Step 1) You either need to have a copy of the old version on your computer (go to step 2) or have it on another device. If you dont already have it physically on your computer (ie you cant see it in iTunes on your computer), then you'll need to sync the device that has the old app (make sure you disable iCloud on that device so the app will sync to your computer). Sync the 2nd device, then you will have copied it to your computer and will now see it in the App tab in iTunes.

(Step 2) Then delete the new version from your 1st device, plug it in, then in itunes (on your computer) go to Apps, find Farm Story 2 and click install. Then do a sync and it should bring across the old version (hopefully 1.2)

Hope that made sense.

The tap to plant option completely sucks wtf have they done????

Please please please change it back!

It just make the game really tedious and annoying

RAGE QUIT!!!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast