Thread: Missing Valentines Cow?

Missing Valentines Cow?

I bought a cow today from my Love Shack. Made room for it and all. I hit "Place" but its gone along with my 35 gems! IT's not in my inventory and nowhere to be found in my kingdom. I'm so sad!! Firstly because I waited and pondered over the decision to spend the gems and now I have nothing to show for it.
    Any chance this is a bug because the Valetines edition was discontinued? Any chance I can get my cow or my gems back?

Thanks!

The Honorable Panda
    Try restarting your device, then check your inventory again to see if she shows up.

If she is still not there, send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-14-13 at 04:41 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

THANK YOU!! She's there now!

Quote Originally Posted by 55Merida View Post
    I bought a cow today from my Love Shack. Made room for it and all. I hit "Place" but its gone along with my 35 gems! IT's not in my inventory and nowhere to be found in my kingdom. I'm so sad!! Firstly because I waited and pondered over the decision to spend the gems and now I have nothing to show for it.
    Any chance this is a bug because the Valetines edition was discontinued? Any chance I can get my cow or my gems back?

Thanks!
    Check again. I see you received the Heart Cow in your inventory. Try Kooky's suggestion and force close your game and restart your device. If you still can't see the cow, contact support at support@teamlava.com.
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here! If that doesn't work go here to transfer your games!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!
    Terms of Service: https://www.storm8.com/terms