Thread: ISSUE- "Walls"

Exclamation ISSUE- "Walls"

There are many people on this game hosting "Emoji Contests" on their walls. Its where you have to enter some contest, and they tell you these different themes you have to do, like "Use emojis that are pink" or something like that. I want to know if you are actually allowed to do things like this on your walls? People do other things like polls where you answer questions, too. They even create a restaurant so they can say they are SINGLE AND ARE LOOKING FOR A BOYFRIEND OR A GIRLFRIEND! THEY EVEN DESCRIBE THEMSELVES. (Brown hair, blue eyes, for example) Then, they find someone, but soon those people start to argue cause someone else wanted that guy or girl, and THAT is when the fighting/bad words start. Please help me stop this! I thought walls were for normal conversation, but they turn into dating and contests!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Sorry to hear about that! Please report in game behavior to our Support team at support@teamlava.com. Kindly include your Storm8 ID, the ID of the offender, and a screenshot or copy of the inappropriate content. Thanks!