Thread: Invisible broken hearts

Fashion Designer

Invisible broken hearts

I'm iOS and one of my android neighbors told me she sees broken hearts in my store. I don't see any. She said she had issue on android and had to add more registers. Have another nbr who is having broken hearts in her shop, asked if I can see the problem. I can't see any broken hearts in her shop. Have noticed in broken hearts thread differences with iOS and android for shop design and broken hearts.

What I'm wondering is, is the TL server using android or iOS when it figures out my overnight sales for instance? Does it matter? Do I lose sales for broken hearts I can't see? How can I fix what I can't see? With more of the game seeming to be android with all the new versions coming out, what happens with iOS games?

Executive Chef
    hearts are not on server, they are just for fun ( if it's not your own shop).
    the server keeps only the happiness rating. it's updated when you go offline. and if it's less than 100 your sales are slowed down.
    so you just have to keep it at 100 in your own shop. you can't affect other shop by looking at it...

If you or a neighbor are receiving broken hearts from the customers that enter the store, this is due to the store layout. The customers will try to find the best path between items, mirrors, changing rooms, registers, etc. Be sure to have an even store layout and keep things spaced apart enough for the customers to easily walk around.
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here! If that doesn't work go here to transfer your games!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!
    Terms of Service: https://www.storm8.com/terms

Fashion Designer
    That doesn't answer my question.

Broken hearts mean lost sales when I am in game.

I do NOT see them in my shop, but I am iOS and android neighbors sometimes see broken hearts when I do not.

If I can't SEE the broken hearts, how can I FIX the broken hearts?

My shop design and pathing affect sales even offline or it wouldn't be possible to block off clothes so they can't sell out. So am I being affected on TL's side? Is the "best" pathing determined by android rules or iOS? My offline sales are determined by server, not what is happening on my device right? So how do I know the server doesn't factor in my design and decide I lose x amount of sales per hour so made y amount instead of max sales amount?

In other story games having 100 rating does not mean you have max sales - that is determined by design even offline. Sometimes when I remodel the money I make offline goes down even though I don't see broken hearts. So I randomly change things around and add registers, but since I never see any obvious problem with my design or broken hearts that would indicate a problem, how do I know what's going on?

Executive Chef
    the server counts only blocked/unblocked rack.
    have you ever seen it to sell at a different rate? other than 38 per hour?
    I haven't, except for "hot sale" 64 per hour, but it's always the same item when it happens..