Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Feeding Dragons

Rhino Keeper
    Level 7 is the new level 10

New Resident
    I have to echo what others are saying. Please, please, please lower food prices. I'm Level 107 and it's still almost impossible to level dragons up to level 10 because you'd need millions of food! I'd say maybe 30,000 food should be the absolute maximum to get a single dragon to level 10, and that should only be Diamond colour dragons. In addition to having to grow all the food, we still have the sometimes lengthy evolution times, so it's not like slashing feeding requirements in half or better would mean people could create a level 10 in a few hours. It would still take time, but at least then it would be much more reasonable and attainable! Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lollipop_rp View Post
    I have so many lvl 7 dragons which are very hard or tournaments. That's why I didn't bother trying for kaleido
    That's a shame, you still should of tried, for example I ended round 30 beating the kaleido tourney with my lv 6 Jade dragon with only two hits... Anyway my point is that the tourneys are more about luck than levels

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lilredwitch View Post
    Level 7 is the new level 10
    Lol so true!.... And to echo what others are saying I can't imagine buying food with gold! I mean yes obtaining a lot of food quickly is near impossible, but what your going to spend 250 gold on 65k food which might I add isn't even enough food to get a level 7 dragon to level 10!! They have the audacity to charge that much gold and not even give you an adequate equivalent for what your paying for, but unfortunately this is how it is and I hate to say it but I don't really see it changing unless A LOT of players are relentless and even then it still might not change ��
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 09-09-13 at 10:35 AM. Reason: edited for language

Fashion Designer

this is getting out of control

When is team lava going to get rid of the outrages food cost. I Cant get any of the new dragon out of level 7 it just cost way to much to feed them . it is gross just how much it cost. Come o. Team lava please drop the amount to feed them I have six farm and each one makes 800 foods its just doesn't seem to be enough.

Don't grow diamondates, or whatever that is 800 food every 5 hours...it'll drain your coins so incredibly fast that you'll never get them to epic. I always do Scalypears.. It's a fraction of the cost, but it takes 20 hrs. I collect them once a day, in the meantime keep gathering as many coins as you can. Also, don't try to make them all epic at once. Pick one dragon and get that one to epic, then move to the next and so forth. Hope it helps.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shortyrules2 View Post
    Don't grow diamondates, or whatever that is 800 food every 5 hours...it'll drain your coins so incredibly fast that you'll never get them to epic. I always do Scalypears.. It's a fraction of the cost, but it takes 20 hrs. I collect them once a day, in the meantime keep gathering as many coins as you can. Also, don't try to make them all epic at once. Pick one dragon and get that one to epic, then move to the next and so forth. Hope it helps.
    I'm filthy rich so I plant Diamondates when I can, if you're a high level player then you should be able to afford them... But if you want to epic all ice dragons then you will lose a lot of coins! A neighbour said he spent over 130 million coins over there...

Quote Originally Posted by sharbuch View Post
    When is team lava going to get rid of the outrages food cost. I Cant get any of the new dragon out of level 7 it just cost way to much to feed them . it is gross just how much it cost. Come o. Team lava please drop the amount to feed them I have six farm and each one makes 800 foods its just doesn't seem to be enough.
    Your dragon will not die or disappear if you don't feed them, this is not a game which you have to finish it in one week or month. Plus when You're breeding something most likely you will get a common dragon which you already have right ? That means you will either sell it straight away or trade it if you're an IOS player which don't cost that much kind of food. Remember, once you make Your dragon into an epic, you don't need to feed it again ever...and that means the first sign or a reason for You to leave this game.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by godofsparkle View Post
    Your dragon will not die or disappear if you don't feed them, this is not a game which you have to finish it in one week or month. Plus when You're breeding something most likely you will get a common dragon which you already have right ? That means you will either sell it straight away or trade it if you're an IOS player which don't cost that much kind of food. Remember, once you make Your dragon into an epic, you don't need to feed it again ever...and that means the first sign or a reason for You to leave this game.
    I think one day I will open my game and level 15 will be the new epic stage... Just think how much food that will cost o_o

Farm Supplier
    I'm just lucky I got new dawn somehow, so all my food prices are the same and are very low. I'm on android and new dawn lags soo much so I only use It to feed. Let's just say its so much easier to get the dragons to epic.

On the other hand, TeamLava are you listening? Cut the food amount needed or add more fruits that give you more food! You could even make a Super farm available(just 1) that costs a million coins or something that gives you higher food amounts in short amount of time, that doesn't cost loads!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast