Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Feeding Dragons

Farm Supplier

Feeding Dragons

Now you can see new dragons new hybrid and more then 130 dragons
    So we have less amount of food to feed them ,
    So please increase the amount of food in enchanted farm or make a new farm which can make much for food at a time .

What you think about this friends ?

Rhino Keeper
    I agree, that would be nice.

Rhino Keeper
    It would be nice, but it would also cut into the $ they make on people who buy food. They have to make money to keep paying people to develop this game somehow.

My dragons need a diet

Lets get straight to the point. Food prices are far too high. 62,500 to feed a level nine to level ten. What if a new player gets a rainbow dragon? They'll be stuck with it at a low level, plus the habitat price. So here's what I'm asking;
    Please please please teamlava lower food prices by about...half maybe? A third? I know you probably won't lower them to the 5,000 food from level nine to ten *begins daydreaming..."that'd be nice..."* The 25,000 ones are ok. 50,000 took my friend a month to do. Don't make me beg on my knees teamlava...or thy shall feel the wrath of thy's fat rainbow dragon! Actually, no. He wouldn't fit through the door! He looks like a far lump already...

So, do you guys want food prices lowered? Or are you all happy with them? Let me know what you think. Right. Time for my rainbow dragon to burn off some calories...

Banned
    I love this! Haha

Rhino Keeper
    Read 11 posts down about food...

Oops. Sorry bout that. I'll have a looksie

Host(ess)
    Just today, I said to myself, wow, I have 8000 food, i can feed my rainbow dragon another 7000 apples to move him to level 9, but he was already on level 9 and needed 12500 or something. I sighed because the cost-benefit analysis I did in my head said I shouldn't even bother feeding him anymore.

The scorpion dragon, for example, was much more profitable to get to level 10 (pays more than twice as much as rainbow of the same level per hour) and needed much less food to get to that point. This analysis would have me throwing away rainbow dragons and making more wizard, scorpion, titan, super (i got super like candy trying to get a different dragon, one of my devices has four or more of them), planet, parakeet, laserlight, justice, honeybee, familiar, aether, and of course diamond, if I could ever breed one (I keep getting common dragons trying).

Lower the food requirement. This is ridiculous!

Everything not just the food costs way too much!! U have to play every hour on the hour to get anywhere and when ur working like most people, u can't take a break every hour.... Unless ur a loser that doesn't work and all u do is play games.... TL, please give us all a break... We are working stiffs too that like to or love to play ur game, but the prices are way too outrageous!!! So please cut us some slack ;-)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast