Thread: Dragon Update 8-14-13 Tropic Dragon

Host(ess)

Android User

I had to go into google play and download the updated version of ds

Dragon Story: Tropics

★Tropic Dragon 500 gold in the market

★Habitat

◤Tropic Strand $500k
    3 dragon capacity with earnings of $3000.

It seems to be the same size as a upgraded island like; Big Pink Praire or Big Purple Gardens

We didnt get the ice age upadate but I guess we can share in the tropical fun with these new dragons for now ツ

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hey guys, looks like a new Android version in google play
    Dragon Story Tropics- I bet the new dragon is there!
    Thanks Kooky!

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a thead to view eggs and evolving levels of dragons

New Goal- Tropic Dragon but there is no habitat for me to purchase it says limit reached and I do notveven have one

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lala_gabbana View Post
    Remembering the days when there was only ONE new dragon a week.. This game is unmanageable now..sigh
    Ya that ain't happening anymore I remember just commons, rares and ultra rares... When they gave time to let us breed something now it's 800 dragons a week and we want to breed them all but that would never happen... I remember the first super rare that came it was awesome! Something to go for. Now there like commons for us. You guys know that star was... it was the old diamond symbol in the shop... When we had time for more breeds it was fun more suspense then you spend time with other neighbors all want to get it as well... I just think TL has might have taken it too far... I still remember the limited editions coming out, it was fun trying to get it but, now it's sad they limit everything make things literly impossible to get. I'm sorry this is too many elements and people are mad for many reasons... But ill have fun trying to even get a flip in clown dragon... Oh wait it's gone! Now an arctic place, which I had some luck getting the dragon but this is sad, time consuming, and really not fun anymore. So TL I would suggest bringing some old dragons back and some other ones and pace yourselves all the dragons you took out were the ones that made it fun take time to make dragons... all of the ones you have if u brought every one back and stop making new ones would make it more fun people wanting to get dragons they probably have never seen. If that were to happen that would be one fun game just saying!!
    Having some changes and removals I get that but slow it down and listen to what people have to say
    ~SteveEG158

Rhino Keeper
    Shell and Turtle dragon coming next according to Dragon Story Tropics Description on Google Play.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    Wee... more and more new elements.
    Even though this element contradicts the new update Dragon Story just got last week! -_-
    Not necessarily, we also got a Summer dragon, didn't we?

I don't know what TL was thinking when they brought in the Jade dragon, though, since it has nothing to do with any of the updates that Dragon story has received recently.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    Not necessarily, we also got a Summer dragon, didn't we?

I don't know what TL was thinking when they brought in the Jade dragon, though, since it has nothing to do with any of the updates that Dragon story has received recently.
    they're just throwing noodles at the wall and waiting for one of them to stick I guess :P

Quote Originally Posted by SteveEG158 View Post
    Ya that ain't happening anymore I remember just commons, rares and ultra rares... When they gave time to let us breed something now it's 800 dragons a week and we want to breed them all but that would never happen... I remember the first super rare that came it was awesome! Something to go for. Now there like commons for us. You guys know that star was... it was the old diamond symbol in the shop... When we had time for more breeds it was fun more suspense then you spend time with other neighbors all want to get it as well... I just think TL has might have taken it too far... I still remember the limited editions coming out, it was fun trying to get it but, now it's sad they limit everything make things literly impossible to get. I'm sorry this is too many elements and people are mad for many reasons... But ill have fun trying to even get a flip in clown dragon... Oh wait it's gone! Now an arctic place, which I had some luck getting the dragon but this is sad, time consuming, and really not fun anymore. So TL I would suggest bringing some old dragons back and some other ones and pace yourselves all the dragons you took out were the ones that made it fun take time to make dragons... all of the ones you have if u brought every one back and stop making new ones would make it more fun people wanting to get dragons they probably have never seen. If that were to happen that would be one fun game just saying!!
    Having some changes and removals I get that but slow it down and listen to what people have to say
    ~SteveEG158
    Maybe TL should quit updating Dragon story for like-a month-I bet it would even be therapeutic for TL's players of Dragon story. With all this I have only got 51/140 something dragons and I haven't even had time to get started on breeding the Diamond dragons! Oh, TL, listen to us please!
    ~Oliver118

Rhino Keeper
    So Kindle Android can not breed this I assume? I really wish the feeding was like old days..cheap...heck level 80 and I still cant get a Diamond to save my life lol but got rainbow first try lol