Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 8-14-13 Tropic Dragon

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by staylor2013 View Post
    Great, those are 2 Dragons I'm having a heck of a time getting. Can someone please give me some combos to get Social Dragon & Phoenix Dragon so I can try to get Tropic? I bought the Island a week ago & been trying so many different combos to get this lil rascal, even a lot of the others I don't even have.
    Thanks if anyone can help me
    Hi I was having a heck of a time with social too! Mindvolt and air rainbow and mindvolt mindvolt and air mindvolt and mist and 500 gold later no social! Then got it with night and air after three tries

Farm Supplier
    Hi guys just managed to breed two tropoc wil trying fpr diamond with the island and firestorm combo so if some of you are still diamond hunting this way you try for both

Rhino Keeper
    I just bred a tropic by accident trying for my independence. I used Dream and Fire. One last shot this morning for Independence and I got 20 hours.... Must be a Turtle!!! Yay! Now if I could only be so lucky and get a Diamond

Got tropic twice, used them to breed turtle dragon, went to trade 2nd tropic so I had room on habitat for turtle, was surprised it wouldn't trade, had to sell him

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mommeeof4 View Post
    I just bred a tropic by accident trying for my independence. I used Dream and Fire. One last shot this morning for Independence and I got 20 hours.... Must be a Turtle!!! Yay! Now if I could only be so lucky and get a Diamond
    Forgot about Magic.... Well, fingers crossed!

Rhino Keeper
    Ive been trying crusader and water like crazy for days and have gotten magic every single time! I must have gotten a dozen by now XP think I'll try athlete & crusader?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tsuki003 View Post
    Ive been trying crusader and water like crazy for days and have gotten magic every single time! I must have gotten a dozen by now XP think I'll try athlete & crusader?
    Yes, try something else.
    Have you tried just plain old fire+water?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DweebGirl View Post
    You cant breed Phoenix. I think its a tournament or mission prize dragon on iOS.
    Soi
    Well if that was or is the case I guests I can forget abt getting Phoenix cause I play on Android. Thanks anyway

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by inxieq View Post
    Hi I was having a heck of a time with social too! Mindvolt and air rainbow and mindvolt mindvolt and air mindvolt and mist and 500 gold later no social! Then got it with night and air after three tries
    Thanks inxieq, I'll try those, I don't have the gold or the spare money to but any, so I'll have to wait out the time to try

Quote Originally Posted by mommeeof4 View Post
    Forgot about Magic.... Well, fingers crossed!
    Tell us what you get! xD