Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 8-14-13 Tropic Dragon

I am sooooo sick of getting magic after magic after magic!!!! Are there any other combinations that don't involve magic?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mystique28 View Post
    I am sooooo sick of getting magic after magic after magic!!!! Are there any other combinations that don't involve magic?
    No, you can't avoid Magic if you want Tropic.

Quote Originally Posted by eye_of_the_world View Post
    No, you can't avoid Magic if you want Tropic.
    I thought so. :-(

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mystique28 View Post
    I thought so. :-(
    I know it sucks! I tried Diamond/Athletic, trying to be clever lol but then I realised if I'm avoiding Magic then I must be avoiding Tropic too.

Fashion Designer
    wooo hooo! Thank you TL, I've been trying forever for tropic with countless magics result, I finally got it, after diamond fail I got 11 hrs

I'm so happy now, with habitat increased I have 1 extra to save for tropic. Thank you!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by finnth12 View Post
    wooo hooo! Thank you TL, I've been trying forever for tropic with countless magics result, I finally got it, after diamond fail I got 11 hrs

I'm so happy now, with habitat increased I have 1 extra to save for tropic. Thank you!

Just like me! Tried Diamond and Diamond for Virgo and got Diamond then right after Virgo! Congrats
    What level is your baby Diamond? Mine is 5.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by eye_of_the_world View Post
    Just like me! Tried Diamond and Diamond for Virgo and got Diamond then right after Virgo! Congrats
    What level is your baby Diamond? Mine is 5.

Thank you, this baby is level 6, I have 2 epic diamonds, but the other epic never brings luck on the den, so I always use it to battle, lol.
    I don't feed him epic cos he brings fortune when he's lvl 6

I'm gonna keep breeding diamond/diamond, who knows I get night elf, Kitsune, rainbow, and other dragons I still missing or maybe I could get Virgo too.... Wink wink....

Host(ess)
    Im through trying for this one. It shouldnt take over 2 weeks of non stop breeding to get a "rare" dragon. Moving on to the Roral dragon. Hope that one is possible...

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by bimily View Post
    Im through trying for this one. It shouldnt take over 2 weeks of non stop breeding to get a "rare" dragon. Moving on to the Roral dragon. Hope that one is possible...
    So i got the royal on my second try, which is sweet, but makes me wonder what the bleep is up with this tropic dragon.

Executive Chef
    I have been trying to get a tropic dragon from the day it was released and nothing, I've gotten way too many purple magic dragons in the process, which I'm so sick of, is it just not possible to breed it without having a diamond dragon? And the same goes for summer dragon, can't breed those two no matter what I do. Any tips how to breed it w/o having diamond type dragons?