Thread: DS v1.6 upgrade from Valentine's Edition

DS v1.6 upgrade from Valentine's Edition

Major problems loading the game. 5 yes five attempts and it still not working on my ipod touch.
    Keeps crashing for no reason.
    Not all stored items appear in the spell shop Hearts and Dragon Eggsabd Valentines Day cards/invites.
    When planting crops the previously selected crop is not preset for the next farm planting.

Bug fixes tried all device resets and deleting and reloading game.

Please advise and or fix the bugs for next version update.

Islander53

The Honorable Panda
    Which Ipod touch do you have?
    Make sure you check under your settings to see that you have the most current IOS version for your Ipod.

Try force closing out all apps running in the background or restart your device before playing to see if this helps.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I have the iPod 4th generation running iOS 6.1.3 up to date.
    I normally only play with just the game app open and I have tried hard and soft re-boot methods.
    Also I have at least 500MB spare, plus I have deleted the previous game app from the device.
    The game still crashes as this site and google chrome browser does when I am viewing and not logged in via my laptop.

Fashion Designer
    i'm using the ipod touch 5 ios 6.1.3 and it has worked ok for me apart from the tournament resetting, I have both the ds version 1.6 and valentine edition, along with other apps.
    Just a suggestion, may be you should try to free more space as the 1.6 version has taken upto 433MB already, and with regular updates more memory will be used in the near future.

Latest update there is no improvement in the app performance despite my wipe of the iPod and a restore although I have now got 3 GB spare capacity the same faults still exist including the frequent crashing of the game. What am I missing by not being able to use the dragon eggs and the hrearts in the shell shop?
    Why do we have to battle lvl 11 and higher dragons in the arena when we can't evolve them past lvl 10?
    Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks for the help to date.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by islander53 View Post
    Latest update there is no improvement in the app performance despite my wipe of the iPod and a restore although I have now got 3 GB spare capacity the same faults still exist including the frequent crashing of the game. What am I missing by not being able to use the dragon eggs and the hrearts in the shell shop?
    Why do we have to battle lvl 11 and higher dragons in the arena when we can't evolve them past lvl 10?
    Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks for the help to date.

Sounds like you are also having issues getting on the forum too, so you may have a connection issue.
    On your Ipod go under settings -safari and clear out your data.
    Also under settings turn your wifi off then back on.
    Make sure you are playing on the regular dragon game and you have updated to the most current version.
    If you still have issues, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request