Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dog Bowls

Unregistered

Dog Bowls

I give nice gifts to my neighbors, trees or animals that earn them coins. I get dog bowls most of the time and I don't have a dog. Are my neighbors trying to insult me or is the a hidden meaning behind this? I would refuse the gift but that would be rude.

Unregistered

Dont be offended...they are good

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I give nice gifts to my neighbors, trees or animals that earn them coins. I get dog bowls most of the time and I don't have a dog. Are my neighbors trying to insult me or is the a hidden meaning behind this? I would refuse the gift but that would be rude.

Your neighbours are not trying to offend you in any way. Dog Bowls are worth the most $$$ when you sell them ($600 each, I think, but its been a while since I sold some, so I could be wrong). That is why your neighbours are constantly sending them. I personally take it as a compliment, that my neighbours want me to earn the most from their gift. There is actually a thread on this forum somewhere, where the OP said they are going to save up dog bowls to buy a mansion. It was going to take her something like 5 years. Sarcastic or not, it was kind of funny. Happy farming.

Unregistered
    Dog bowls bring 400. I can't believe how many neighbors are insulted & ask me to never send them a dog bowl again. When I apologize & tell them why I send them, it never fails....they post on their wall "Please send dog bowls!"

ZL123

Lol

Dog bowls bring 400. I can't believe how many neighbors are insulted & ask me to never send them a dog bowl again. When I apologize & tell them why I send them, it never fails....they post on their wall "Please send dog bowls!"
    Lol, that's funny.
    Although I would prefer animals or trees because they give me coins everyday (or almost everyday) whereas the dog bowl only sells once...
    And why would you gift a wooden crate for?

Unregistered
    Your neighbours are not trying to offend you in any way. Dog Bowls are worth the most $$$ when you sell them ($600 each, I think, but its been a while since I sold some, so I could be wrong). That is why your neighbours are constantly sending them. I personally take it as a compliment, that my neighbours want me to earn the most from their gift. There is actually a thread on this forum somewhere, where the OP said they are going to save up dog bowls to buy a mansion. It was going to take her something like 5 years. Sarcastic or not, it was kind of funny. Happy farming.
    Acutally at $400 a bowl and able to only except 20 a day it comes out to 3.42 years....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ZL123 View Post
    Lol, that's funny.
    Although I would prefer animals or trees because they give me coins everyday (or almost everyday) whereas the dog bowl only sells once...
    And why would you gift a wooden crate for?
    I have neighbors that gift other things too. My farm is full, I have no room for more animals and trees so I decline all those gifts. Yet they bothered to send something so I make sure I water them before declining their gift.

The dog bowls I can sell at least and save for other things like decorations I may want. I send dog bowls only. If my nbr want trees, they can sell the bowl and buy trees, or whatever else they might want

Unregistered
    Lol, i was frustrated at the beginning, why a dog bowl, even was about to write on my wall saying no more dog bowls! I was declining all those bowls. But then i thought why soo many people chose to send, may b there is awisdom, so icame to the forum for the answer.

I am glad i didnt write on my wall, i would b so embarassed.

Now i think some of my nbrs r wondering the same things, but cant post on their walls explaining, no spare time. Hope they will get to know soon.

Juls

Talking Decling gifts

I never understand why people decline gifts. I get the whole giving of dog bowls because they sell for $400.00. But you can also sell the trees, crates,cows etc for money also. That's what I do if I don't want the gift.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Juls View Post
    I never understand why people decline gifts. I get the whole giving of dog bowls because they sell for $400.00. But you can also sell the trees, crates,cows etc for money also. That's what I do if I don't want the gift.
    When u decline gifts like apple tree, hen, etc, u have room to receive bowls, because trees and hens when sold brings few coins only. As the space numbers r limited for gifts (20) i prefer to have 20 bowls, maximum earning, hope this helps

Unregistered

Sell your gifts, don't decline them

I have neighbors that gift other things too. My farm is full, I have no room for more animals and trees so I decline all those gifts. Yet they bothered to send something so I make sure I water them before declining their gift.

The dog bowls I can sell at least and save for other things like decorations I may want. I send dog bowls only. If my nbr want trees, they can sell the bowl and buy trees, or whatever else they might want
    Why would you decline the gift, when you can sell it? You can sell the trees, animals and other decor also! It doesn't bring in as much money as a dog bowl does, but it's still money, nevertheless

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast