Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Questions Discussions on Neighbors

Farm Supplier
    On inactive players, I wait until a new quest line opens up, and then I delete any neighbors that don't respond to requests. I make sure that I send out less than 20 requests a day, and I'll wait a few days after the goal involving requests has completed incase some more trickle in after. I keep my neighbor list to around 20 so it's pretty easy to keep track.

By the way, I don't think my RP has changed in a long time. And I often forget to check my wall. And I haven't rearranged my kingdom in a very long time. And I don't write on my neighbors' walls when I'm only dropping by to pop hearts. I must have given a neighbor or two horrible grief over whether I was active or not, lol! But I actually do visit my neighbors almost every day and I'm an active player most days.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomNo735 View Post
    On inactive players, I wait until a new quest line opens up, and then I delete any neighbors that don't respond to requests. I make sure that I send out less than 20 requests a day, and I'll wait a few days after the goal involving requests has completed incase some more trickle in after. I keep my neighbor list to around 20 so it's pretty easy to keep track.
    Yes! I love requesting quests because you can find out which of your neighbors aren't around anymore.

I think this is a preference/timing issue. What I mean is alot of my neighbors & myself work, have kids, go to school etc. I find we all love messages that are funny, provide information whether it be tips for playing, things going on in our lives we want to share, asking for prayers etc. The mundane posts various pics, full, no s etc we all tend to delete. I tend to try n post something original at least once a week. Today's for Ex: I know what its like B a CastleMaker,I visit
    neighbors&steal lils frm everyU canthewhen I'm done but if someone has a question I will answer as soon as I see it. I figure if you don't like my posts, Delete Me cuz it won't hurt my feelings and most likely shows your a stick in the mud LOL So that's my opinion, thanks for reading and sharing your opinions with me also I enjoy others perspectives. In conclusion if you ever want a fun loving neighbor feel free to find me on the proper *Add Me* thread

Rhino Keeper
    I feel bad because my son decided he was helping me and deleted half my neighbor list the other day.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post
    The heart rating stays the same as last login...
    Is this true? In all games? I have a 4 star player who told us she wadn't playing anymore and yet her rating is 4 stars....

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kudukuda View Post
    Is this true? In all games? I have a 4 star player who told us she wadn't playing anymore and yet her rating is 4 stars....
    Your star rating will stay the same even if you have not played for a while. Once you come back and open the game, it will drop down where is should of been if you had the game open everyday .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I see this game as being altruistic and a vital part is the rapport I have with my lovely neighbours.
    We swap game advice, exchange gifts, answer requests and have gotten to know one another on personal levels - providing support.
    As a disabled player this game enables me to interact with others. When neighbours write on my wall regarding hearts, this alerts me to the fact that they have visited and allows me to thank them or let them know when I'm clear so they can return. When they write for a chat ..... even better!

Writing on neighbours walls? Too right!

Using neighbours merely for energy and dismissing them as spam? DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! This is not neighbourly behaviour; it is merely selfish!
    Last edited by LeMondeIsle; 03-12-14 at 05:25 PM. Reason: need to add question

Some of my neighbours and I are a little confused re collecting hearts! How many hearts can you collect from each neighbour per day? Is it 5? If so why at times can I collect twice in a day ~ is that due to the game resetting? Many thanks in advance

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LeMondeIsle View Post
    Some of my neighbours and I are a little confused re collecting hearts! How many hearts can you collect from each neighbour per day? Is it 5? If so why at times can I collect twice in a day ~ is that due to the game resetting? Many thanks in advance
    Yes, it is 5 hearts per day. The heart collection window resets at 12:00 AM Pacific. So you can collect 5 hearts at 11:55 PM pacific, then revisit the kingdom 10 minutes later at 12:05 AM to collect another round of 5 hearts (assuming that the kingdom isn't full).

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by CottageRose View Post
    If my messages on their wall say 'full' for 6 weeks or more and no one else is posting that they are getting hearts, then it's a pretty safe bet they aren't playing. It can be hard to tell sometimeswith others' messages though, if they are just posting to post or if they actually found hearts.
    I play every day... but I never delete comments from my wall... So your assumption isn't necessarily true.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast