Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Aritic Isle Problem. Cannot place Egg

New Resident
    I'm also having this problem. I just sent an email to support. Hope there's an answer!

Melissa

New Resident
    I emailed support and they just referred me to the forums. I've tried everything!!!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by crazycats4 View Post
    yes, my Storm8 ID is crazycats4. Pls check again.
    Arctic isle problem is not frozen breeding den, but nest(hatch) and silo, Fire crucible.

I cann't hatch my egg, even I tried HATCH NOW(use 20 gold), but noting happend.
    Touched Hatch Button, popuped < Congratulations! You have hatched A, You don't have a habitat for this egg >, I have all of habitat.. :-(

I try to sell the egg, the game closes down.
    So I brought another nest.. but occured same problem.

I touched Upgrade button of silo and Fire crucible, but nothing happend. just same capacity 75/100, is it nomal??

pls let me know what I have to do...
    Did you ever get resolution? I've emailed support and they didn't help at all. I have the exact same problem that you had / have. Thx

Host(ess)
    hello I am having the same issue! I just used my arctic isle forthe first time yesterday when i got my first ice age dragon.
    i bred my two ice age dragons and got a meteor dragon thatwas hatched and place normaly.
    second breed got me a third ice age dragon that i sold after melting the ice surronding the egg.
    third breed was the meteor goal! when a make the ice melt and place the egg the game says processing and it goes back to the moment where the dragons were still on the breeding then.
    have you find a solution to this problem by the time?
    my id is Nanyce
    and my island name is Boo
    can anybody help?

New Resident
    I have this problem too, don't know how to fix :S

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234