Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Aritic Isle Problem. Cannot place Egg

Aritic Isle Problem. Cannot place Egg

When I was taken to the isle I already had a baby dragon there & my new egg went into the nest.
    Now the egg is stuck in the nest, I cannot hatch it or sell it.
    I doesn't show what egg it is just blank & now my dragons are stuck in the breeding den coz I can't get the egg out the nest.
    If I try to sell the egg the game closes down.
    And I tried Silo and Fire crucible upgrade, but it doesn't work... Fire mill is Max item limit reached...

Tried reinstalling, nothing is changed.

Pls help~

Are you using the same Storm8 ID, crazycats4? Or is this issue occurring on a different account?

Just quickly checked crazycats4 and it looks like you were able to use the Frozen Breeding Den about the time of this post. Please let us know if you're still experiencing issues.

yes, my Storm8 ID is crazycats4. Pls check again.
    Arctic isle problem is not frozen breeding den, but nest(hatch) and silo, Fire crucible.

I cann't hatch my egg, even I tried HATCH NOW(use 20 gold), but noting happend.
    Touched Hatch Button, popuped < Congratulations! You have hatched A, You don't have a habitat for this egg >, I have all of habitat.. :-(
    I try to sell the egg, the game closes down.
    So I brought another nest.. but occured same problem.

I touched Upgrade button of silo and Fire crucible, but nothing happend. just same capacity 75/100, is it nomal??

pls let me know what I have to do...

New Resident

Frozen egg,won't hatch

Hi there
    I am like you have the same problem,I have done the same as you and it does not change,I too would like it fix,still waiting.
    Please can some one tell me what to do

New Resident
    I am having the same problem too. Can't hatch the egg even tried to speed up with 20 gold nothing happen. I tried selling the egg and the game closes. My dragons are stuck in the breeding den because the nest is occupied with the egg I can't hatch. Pls help. My storm ID is furyland.

I am having the same problem too. I hatch and sell the dragon on the nest but the game keep showing "Processing" and it turned back to the same problem again. So I couldn't do any more breed or hatch the egg on nest. Since I have this problem, it seems to affect the battle tournament on my normal isle also.

I try to restart my device and game, but nothing change. Please help. My storm ID is Darkflowers and island name is Lava Island. Thanks you!!

Farm Supplier
    Hello TL,

I am also having the same issue, I have the 3 new habitat but every time I try to hatch the egg it keep asking me to buy a habitat even tried to finish it by 20 gold but still it does not work. Now my diamond is stock at the breeding den on the arctic isle. Can you please look at it ASAP.

I am also having this problem. Please help! Userid is vbnm5432 island name Zags Island.

The Honorable Panda
    TL is aware of the issue. Go ahead and send an email to support@teamlava.com to report your specific issues when trying to hatch or sell the egg.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Everyone experiencing this issue, please update your IOS version of your device. Latest OS version (6.1.3).
    This has fixed other players having the same issue.

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast