Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Train Station

Fashion Designer
    I've just sent the train off and it gave me 5 gems, some coins and xp. Is that all or i am going to get more tomorrow when it comes back? Cause if it's just that, plane deliveries are definitely better for earn the coins and points.

Fashion Designer
    Train came back and yes that was all. Actually now when i was doing on my second order i was looking more carefully and every time when you click to load one bag you can see how much money and points it will give you. And at the moment when you actually load it you get those coins and xp. And when you load everything and sent your train off you get gems, and again some coins and xp, depending on how much did you put on the train. So when i compare the amount of the items you need to fill the train and how much money i could actually get for them on the market, it is definitely not the best option if your goal is to make as much money as possible. But 5 gems on the other hand are hard to get so at least we get that for the effort to fill the train orders.

Farm Supplier
    I just expanded to the train station, and I am not that impressed with it... I need 9 linen flowers, they take 2 hours each to make, and are rarely in the newspaper, or being sold. Can't make pizza, that's 2 more items off the list. The amount of coins is not great compared to what you can get in your shop, and you seem to get gems once you have about 6 of the 10 items, and without being able to get 3 of them done in time, I am not sure I am keen on this... Yes it will get rid of stuff in silo or barn that is getting stale, and yes it does give you a goal, but it's near impossible to reach... And really does not pay much. Maybe if I had a huge barn and silo it would work out better. Yes, gems are nice, but, even if here 24x7, at this stage, it's too tough to do. Maybe at a higher level when you have all buildings, but at this point, I'm not impressed with it.

Love the butterfly collections, that one is fun, as is fishing, and mining, although pick axes and shovels are hard to come by... Yes I watch for maxing out on barn space, before I get cash on delivery!

I can get from 1 fish what I get from about half a train order. Busy saving to build buildings, and trying to gather certs, hammers and bolts, so not a lot of room in the barn, nor the silo... Those linen flower things get me 101 coins each in shop, since rare... So would net me 909... Train won't get me one third of that... Giving this a miss ...

Train although pretty will sit empty in my barnyard for awhile...

Maybe others have another spin on this expansion? That's a little more positive than my impression?

Fashion Designer
    i forgot to say i did get some maps and tools after i have loaded some bags. i think for my first train delivery i got 3 item and on the second on 2. so at least that + gems give me some reason to not give up on the train yet, cause the amount of coins and xp you get for it is really too small.

The Honorable Panda
    I did get a shovel and map yesterday when I sent my train off.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

My first order that I'm going to go for 100% completion! That being said, I'll be getting rid of a lot of my stock to make room for all this junk. Stop on by the shop, folks! ID - mizuonna

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry, I didn't get it if someone already answered that. Can I send my train even I don't have all the things that needed? Don't expect to earn gems, but can I earn money and xp?
    Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Yesterday i hit the discard button for the first time, when i saw 10 bass orders. No way i can get them in time so now i wait for another one, hopefully without fish orders. They are not realistic, with the chances to catch the bass and not to mention wating time for the bait, i mean seriously. I rarely see anything other then anchovies in the newspaper and i check really often.

I think you can still get some coins and points, even if you dont fill all if the orders. if you look carefully you can see like bronze, silver or gold icon above the orders which show you the "level" of your order and how much money and coins it will give you.

Quote Originally Posted by konstans07 View Post
    Sorry, I didn't get it if someone already answered that. Can I send my train even I don't have all the things that needed? Don't expect to earn gems, but can I earn money and xp?
    Thanks
    Every train order has 3 completion levels. Bronze, silver and gold as shown in my photo. If you click the little "i" to the right of where it says "Load more goods onto the train!", you will see what milestone rewards are given.

Each time you load a completed grouping of items you will get money and exp rewards. EG - those hats in my photo above will give me 280 exp and 440 gold coins.

Once you have all of the needed parts for one grouping, click the hats or other item then select "load". Doing this also give you a shot at parts! I got a map piece from loading my carrots just a bit ago.
    As you can see above, if I complete 100% of my train order I will receive 5 gems, 140 exp and 300 gold. If I only complete 6 of the 10 orders, I will still get 2 gems, 80 exp and 180 coins. This is in addition to each grouping reward. 100% of my train completion in the photo above nets me a grand total of 5 gems, 1840 exp, 4570 gold
    Each train order will be slightly different, of course but you do NOT need to complete it to 100%. If you leave it at say... 6 completed orders then when the timer runs out, the train will leave and you will receive whatever is listed when you press the "i". You can also see that there is a meter down at the bottom to show you if you've reached the bronze, silver or gold reward level.

Hope that answers your question more clearly!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank u thank u thank u for your answers :-))
    I don't have the pizza oven, trying to collect money to buy it lol and don't want to spend those money at the market! Ouf I like this game a lot even it's difficult !!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast